Ultra Hedge *Beta* - JPow

• updated
  • Running LIVE

Hi Guys,

I´ve been working a new system lately. An ultra hedge system. What does that mean I will explain soon: 

Well, rates are rising globally. This will lead to alot more volatility for forex because it´s getting more interesting to park money in cash. Our martingale system needs to become more well-conceived.So I developed this setup. 

We working with different Phases and the same pairs. What I got so far; 

Pairs are marked as: N = neutral / S = Sell / B = Buy 

Phase 1: CHFJPY (N) / EURCHF (S) / EURJPY (B)

Phase 2: GBPCHF (N) / CHFJPY (S) / GBPJPY (B) 

Phase 3: USDCHF ( N) / EURCHF (S) / EURUSD (B)

Phase 4: EURUSD (N) / USDJPY (S) / EURJPY (B) 

All simple, its just Stochastic who either buys or sells. The (S) part is just reversing the signal. The "N" is the decision maker. So it´s supposed 

to 2 vs 1 (the hedge). 

This backtesting is hard and not really possible so I set up a live signal: https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/1745827?source=Site+Signals+My

Any suggestions for improvements? Is it possible to connect the the pairs for each phase? ( maybe via the magic number?) So it closes every phase individually. Of course the "Phases" can be expanded to more pairs. 

Anyway here are the sets.

Ultra Hedge.zip ( the magic number need to changed for every pair) 

MT version:
Set for MT5 only
EA version:
Symbol:
Mulitple
TimeFrame:
M5
Ulises Cune

Hello Jerome,

I have had an idea for a long time to make a script in which I join different backtesting reports into one and see, for example, the drawdown as a whole. I could take your setting file and test it and show the results and then evaluate it. If you are interested, I could try it.

Jerome Powell
Quote from Ulises Cune

Hello Jerome,

I have had an idea for a long time to make a script in which I join different backtesting reports into one and see, for example, the drawdown as a whole. I could take your setting file and test it and show the results and then evaluate it. If you are interested, I could try it.

Hi Ulises that would be awesome and your help is so great, thank you I really appreciate it! I‘m a bit afraid that this could take quite sometime depending on modeling mode and interval you are testing?  

san takashima

This looks so so so interesting.
Unfortunately, my BT skill is bad to say the least, so can't help there.
But I'm happy to help participate in forward testing if you could explain how you set them up over the different phases... not sure how that works.

zen vakil
Quote from Ulises Cune

Hello Jerome,

Hi Ulises, I think theres a program called Quant Analyser that's supposed to do this. I havn't really tried much myself but it may help a bit.

Sai Pratap
Jerome Powell
Quote from san takashima

This looks so so so interesting.
Unfortunately, my BT skill is bad to say the least, so can't help there.
But I'm happy to help participate in forward testing if you could explain how you set them up over the different phases... not sure how that works.

Hi thanks for your support! 

If I find time I try to visualize the whole system. :) 

Safe Trader

The live signal looks impressive indeed does the account have a monitoring password?

Jerome Powell
Quote from Safe Trader

The live signal looks impressive indeed does the account have a monitoring password?

What do you mean by that? A password to login into that robo forex account?

Safe Trader

Yes investor password.

sure if possible.

Jerome Powell
Quote from Safe Trader

Yes investor password.

sure if possible.

Not really but I could set up another account with the same settings an share it. This forum is public, so to speak and i‘m afraid someone comes and might messes with it and therefore falsify the results.