Ultra Hedge *Beta* - JPow

• updated
  • Running LIVE

Hi Guys,

I´ve been working a new system lately. An ultra hedge system. What does that mean I will explain soon: 

Well, rates are rising globally. This will lead to alot more volatility for forex because it´s getting more interesting to park money in cash. Our martingale system needs to become more well-conceived.So I developed this setup. 

We working with different Phases and the same pairs. What I got so far; 

Pairs are marked as: N = neutral / S = Sell / B = Buy 

Phase 1: CHFJPY (N) / EURCHF (S) / EURJPY (B)

Phase 2: GBPCHF (N) / CHFJPY (S) / GBPJPY (B) 

Phase 3: USDCHF ( N) / EURCHF (S) / EURUSD (B)

Phase 4: EURUSD (N) / USDJPY (S) / EURJPY (B) 

All simple, its just Stochastic who either buys or sells. The (S) part is just reversing the signal. The "N" is the decision maker. So it´s supposed 

to 2 vs 1 (the hedge). 

This backtesting is hard and not really possible so I set up a live signal: https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/1745827?source=Site+Signals+My

Any suggestions for improvements? Is it possible to connect the the pairs for each phase? ( maybe via the magic number?) So it closes every phase individually. Of course the "Phases" can be expanded to more pairs. 

Anyway here are the sets.

Ultra Hedge.zip ( the magic number need to changed for every pair) 

MT version:
Set for MT5 only
EA version:
Symbol:
Mulitple
TimeFrame:
M5
Chris Tom
Quote from HAB_Trader

Ok i backtested V3 nNews. All all but one flipped.

2 EURCHF (S) 860 | 460 better

my version 860 € max DD Chris Version 460 max DD (in 2022).

Tested with Roboforex?

san takashima
Quote from HAB_Trader

GBPUSD is 6 at my original set. but i this case it doesn't matter.  

Thank you for your help!

HAB_Trader
Quote from Chris Tom

Tested with Roboforex?

Backested hole 2022. 

paco porras

Hello, 

I have been testing V1 for several weeks and together I have been copying Christian's signal, to identify if there were differences.

Image 4133

The truth is that there are still the same version with the same parameters.

In the screenshot below, you can see that in the copied signal 3 positions have been created for GBPCHF with a Step size of 15 or so. However, it has only created 2 positions for me and with but 30 Step size.

What I do not understand is how it is possible that I am always creating wrong positions with 30 of Step size if it is defined as 15 in the configuration.

Image 4134

Do you have any idea what could be wrong?

*The bot is running on a server with sufficient resources and the latency with the roboforex server is 10 ms.

gbpchf.set

Chris Tom
Quote from HAB_Trader

Backested hole 2022. 

Okay. So far I have always reached my goal of getting back the initial 1000 USD on my live accounts.

After that I just let them run and sometimes withdraw down to 1000 USD again.

Next goal is to create a V1 account on ICM and let it run for a longer period, without withdrawing anything.

Because the V1 demo acc on ICM performed great so far...

John Rowan

Hi is this FIFO compliant, like for US brokers?

ferdinand tampubolon
Quote from John Rowan

Hi is this FIFO compliant, like for US brokers?

no i think..

mang tomas
Quote from Chris Tom

Okay. So far I have always reached my goal of getting back the initial 1000 USD on my live accounts.

After that I just let them run and sometimes withdraw down to 1000 USD again.

Next goal is to create a V1 account on ICM and let it run for a longer period, without withdrawing anything.

Because the V1 demo acc on ICM performed great so far...

Hello Chris,

I would just like to clarify things, the v1 demo acc on ICM, was that the v1_ecn set? also is the demo running a standard account? because I noticed that it didn't have any commissions.. also if you can share the exact set that you used for that account, that will be great, thanks :)..

Chris Tom
Quote from mang tomas

Hello Chris,

I would just like to clarify things, the v1 demo acc on ICM, was that the v1_ecn set? also is the demo running a standard account? because I noticed that it didn't have any commissions.. also if you can share the exact set that you used for that account, that will be great, thanks :)..

Hi!

The ICM V1 account runs with the original SetFiles, without changing the magic numbers (all are named "3040").

The ECN V1 account is a modified version of a modified version...really don´t know the origin. 

Here are the SetFiles:

Robo_ECN_Ultra_Hedge_nNEWS.zip

John Rowan

Hi, this is marked as running live, I backtested it from 2015-2021 starting $3000 and it crashed, I changed lot sizing to fixed lot 0.01 and not for every 1000 and it goes through the whole backtest fine.  I was wondering what is a good starting investment to have this running live?