Ultra Hedge *Beta* - JPow

• updated
  • Running LIVE

Hi Guys,

I´ve been working a new system lately. An ultra hedge system. What does that mean I will explain soon: 

Well, rates are rising globally. This will lead to alot more volatility for forex because it´s getting more interesting to park money in cash. Our martingale system needs to become more well-conceived.So I developed this setup. 

We working with different Phases and the same pairs. What I got so far; 

Pairs are marked as: N = neutral / S = Sell / B = Buy 

Phase 1: CHFJPY (N) / EURCHF (S) / EURJPY (B)

Phase 2: GBPCHF (N) / CHFJPY (S) / GBPJPY (B) 

Phase 3: USDCHF ( N) / EURCHF (S) / EURUSD (B)

Phase 4: EURUSD (N) / USDJPY (S) / EURJPY (B) 

All simple, its just Stochastic who either buys or sells. The (S) part is just reversing the signal. The "N" is the decision maker. So it´s supposed 

to 2 vs 1 (the hedge). 

This backtesting is hard and not really possible so I set up a live signal: https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/1745827?source=Site+Signals+My

Any suggestions for improvements? Is it possible to connect the the pairs for each phase? ( maybe via the magic number?) So it closes every phase individually. Of course the "Phases" can be expanded to more pairs. 

Anyway here are the sets.

Ultra Hedge.zip ( the magic number need to changed for every pair) 

MT version:
Set for MT5 only
EA version:
Symbol:
Mulitple
TimeFrame:
M5
Jerome Powell
Quote from md mijanur rahman

Dear Jerome Powell,

Thanks for your response !

How can i create new threats which is not finding. Would you pls send me the create the new threat regarding this issue. 

After create this issue i will write there and even i can send a EA which follow thats.

Thanks in advance for your kind reply !!

----

Dear Rahman, 

On the main site, top left there is suggestions. Click on it and on top right there is "New Idea" there is where you can do your suggestions. 

TO EVERYONE: I updated the ea to what I said. lets see how it does! 

Chris Tom
Quote from Jerome Powell

Dear Rahman, 

On the main site, top left there is suggestions. Click on it and on top right there is "New Idea" there is where you can do your suggestions. 

TO EVERYONE: I updated the ea to what I said. lets see how it does! 

Hi Jerome, 

so you updated the linked ZIPpackage from the first post? 

greets

Chris

san takashima
Quote from Chris Tom

Hi Jerome, 

so you updated the linked ZIPpackage from the first post? 

greets

Chris

Is this meant to be v2.1?

ferdinand tampubolon

waiting for zip 2.1

md mijanur rahman
Quote from Jerome Powell

Dear Rahman, 

Well this is a great idea! I worked alot with this EA, so far as I can see it, its not possible what you mentioned unfortunatly! But you can open and suggest Andrey to implement it or the parts that er missing to fullfill this idea! 

Thank you for the great Idea! I will take a look and maybe I can somehow work out something simular! 

Best, 

Dear Jerome Powell,

With due respect i would like to inform you that i created a new threat regarding this issue and Andrey san is suggested which is already exit by using partial close. After thats i have seen but which not clear by me so would you pls take the time to study and make the set file accordingly.

Thanks in advance for your kind reply !

----

Jerome Powell
Quote from md mijanur rahman

Dear Jerome Powell,

With due respect i would like to inform you that i created a new threat regarding this issue and Andrey san is suggested which is already exit by using partial close. After thats i have seen but which not clear by me so would you pls take the time to study and make the set file accordingly.

Thanks in advance for your kind reply !

----

Dear Rahman, 

I´m quite busy lately I will take a look as soon as possible. 

Best, 

san takashima
Quote from Jerome Powell

V2.1.zip

Thank you JP.
Demo now is set with a broker, TitanFX-MT5-Demo.
Ac: 121623
PW: tyzne3cd
Hope this works well!

ferdinand tampubolon
Quote from Jerome Powell

V2.1.zip

thank you friend