Ultra Hedge *Beta* - JPow

• updated
  • Running LIVE

Hi Guys,

I´ve been working a new system lately. An ultra hedge system. What does that mean I will explain soon: 

Well, rates are rising globally. This will lead to alot more volatility for forex because it´s getting more interesting to park money in cash. Our martingale system needs to become more well-conceived.So I developed this setup. 

We working with different Phases and the same pairs. What I got so far; 

Pairs are marked as: N = neutral / S = Sell / B = Buy 

Phase 1: CHFJPY (N) / EURCHF (S) / EURJPY (B)

Phase 2: GBPCHF (N) / CHFJPY (S) / GBPJPY (B) 

Phase 3: USDCHF ( N) / EURCHF (S) / EURUSD (B)

Phase 4: EURUSD (N) / USDJPY (S) / EURJPY (B) 

All simple, its just Stochastic who either buys or sells. The (S) part is just reversing the signal. The "N" is the decision maker. So it´s supposed 

to 2 vs 1 (the hedge). 

This backtesting is hard and not really possible so I set up a live signal: https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/1745827?source=Site+Signals+My

Any suggestions for improvements? Is it possible to connect the the pairs for each phase? ( maybe via the magic number?) So it closes every phase individually. Of course the "Phases" can be expanded to more pairs. 

Anyway here are the sets.

Ultra Hedge.zip ( the magic number need to changed for every pair) 

MT version:
Set for MT5 only
EA version:
Symbol:
Mulitple
TimeFrame:
M5
sam wuyts

Hello ,

can someone tell me if this value is effectively needed for the mechanism to work?

Image 3947

(or is it just there for less important reason?)

ferdinand tampubolon

gold set it is mine :)

ferdinand tampubolon
Quote from sam wuyts

Hello ,

can someone tell me if this value is effectively needed for the mechanism to work?

Image 3947

(or is it just there for less important reason?)

currency  is better then %

on % depend on balance 

Samuel Nguyen
Quote from ferdinand tampubolon

gold set it is mine :)

Do you have the latest pair set? I can try on my demo Exness account that I'm running v1 right now. But if it too aggressive then it may impact the total result. haha

Samuel Nguyen

on % depend on balance 

Sometime I refer % as it safer because in case we forget to withdraw daily and keep the same balance everyday then the currency value is not really help, and sometime it may harm the total strategy. (please correct me if i was wrong)

ferdinand tampubolon
Quote from Samuel Nguyen

Do you have the latest pair set? I can try on my demo Exness account that I'm running v1 right now. But if it too aggressive then it may impact the total result. haha

no it is fine test it if you wantgold b.set
gold n.set

ferdinand tampubolon
Quote from Samuel Nguyen

Sometime I refer % as it safer because in case we forget to withdraw daily and keep the same balance everyday then the currency value is not really help, and sometime it may harm the total strategy. (please correct me if i was wrong)

% is floating

currency is constanta u can set every day profit usd 1 ,2 or 10 different when use % to big when balance 1000

sam wuyts

on % depend on balance 

So, independently of the currency or % variant itself, the sum TP parm is crucial for the ultra hedge to work then?

(because I see no other thing that relates the different hedge positions regarding to the closure)

ferdinand tampubolon
Quote from sam wuyts

So, independently of the currency or % variant itself, the sum TP parm is crucial for the ultra hedge to work then?

(because I see no other thing that relates the different hedge positions regarding to the closure)

it use on hedge enable

but sum takeprofit ( buy +sell ) must in positive. i think

then set minimum set close signal  example 1.0

san takashima
Quote from HAB_Trader

https://www.mql5.com/de/signals/1792029?source=Site+Signals+My#!tab=account

Here my set files from this account. i extracted it from the server. 

Please remind, that my server is an ECN Server, the trades are really different to the Pro Server. 

There´s no gold on this Server

V1_ECN.zip

OK.
I've just set up a demo on Fusion Market classic with each phase sharing the same magic number + set of gold with 1 magic number.
Also another demo account on the same Fusion with different magic number as I think it was intended...(?)
But changed  a bit so the same curency pairs shares the same magic number regardless of the phase.
Will report back next week or as soon as I start seeing a difference.