Ultra Hedge *Beta* - JPow

• updated
  • Running LIVE

Hi Guys,

I´ve been working a new system lately. An ultra hedge system. What does that mean I will explain soon: 

Well, rates are rising globally. This will lead to alot more volatility for forex because it´s getting more interesting to park money in cash. Our martingale system needs to become more well-conceived.So I developed this setup. 

We working with different Phases and the same pairs. What I got so far; 

Pairs are marked as: N = neutral / S = Sell / B = Buy 

Phase 1: CHFJPY (N) / EURCHF (S) / EURJPY (B)

Phase 2: GBPCHF (N) / CHFJPY (S) / GBPJPY (B) 

Phase 3: USDCHF ( N) / EURCHF (S) / EURUSD (B)

Phase 4: EURUSD (N) / USDJPY (S) / EURJPY (B) 

All simple, its just Stochastic who either buys or sells. The (S) part is just reversing the signal. The "N" is the decision maker. So it´s supposed 

to 2 vs 1 (the hedge). 

This backtesting is hard and not really possible so I set up a live signal: https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/1745827?source=Site+Signals+My

Any suggestions for improvements? Is it possible to connect the the pairs for each phase? ( maybe via the magic number?) So it closes every phase individually. Of course the "Phases" can be expanded to more pairs. 

Anyway here are the sets.

Ultra Hedge.zip ( the magic number need to changed for every pair) 

MT version:
Set for MT5 only
EA version:
Symbol:
Mulitple
TimeFrame:
M5
san takashima
Quote from Samuel Nguyen

It happened on 31 March 2022. I tried set by set to see in the worst case, how much SL % should we settle for each set .

I was looking at the currency correlation and CHFJPY and EURUSD are good opposite.... and may be it works well together...?
I had a large position of CHFJPY this morning, 1.2 lot and DD of like $400 for a few hours, before the price dived and position closed.
May be you can also runa BackTest of CHFJPY for the same period and see how it behaves?
(I'd like to do it myself... but my BT'ing is terrible)
I'm thinking of placing a cap on CHFJPY to say max of 0.6lot or something if someone can help me how I can do it...(I understand that Max lot only limit the max lot per trade rather than total max lot)
As for the magic number issues, there was a loss 1st with the Magic Number by the currency(max dd 25%) then a few hour later, magic number by the phase(max dd 13%).

HAB_Trader
Quote from Samuel Nguyen

It happened on 31 March 2022. I tried set by set to see in the worst case, how much SL % should we settle for each set .

I Backtested it on Roboforex ECN and Pro. Every thing is green.

Samuel Nguyen
Quote from HAB_Trader

I Backtested it on Roboforex ECN and Pro. Every thing is green.

Look like the backtest data between brokers & accounts quite different and got something wrong... 

V1 > Phase 3 > EURUSD

Roboforex ECN. (same result with Zero delay)

Image 3963

Image 3962

Exness Raw Spread

Image 3964

Exness Zero

Image 3966

FBS

Image 3965

Samuel Nguyen
Quote from san takashima

I was looking at the currency correlation and CHFJPY and EURUSD are good opposite.... and may be it works well together...?
I had a large position of CHFJPY this morning, 1.2 lot and DD of like $400 for a few hours, before the price dived and position closed.
May be you can also runa BackTest of CHFJPY for the same period and see how it behaves?
(I'd like to do it myself... but my BT'ing is terrible)
I'm thinking of placing a cap on CHFJPY to say max of 0.6lot or something if someone can help me how I can do it...(I understand that Max lot only limit the max lot per trade rather than total max lot)
As for the magic number issues, there was a loss 1st with the Magic Number by the currency(max dd 25%) then a few hour later, magic number by the phase(max dd 13%).

@Takasima san:

Yes, CHFJPY is quite hard and hit my SL last week.

> May be you can also runa BackTest of CHFJPY for the same period and see how it behaves?

Exness standard:

Image 3967

Exness Raw: (dead by 2022/05/12)

Image 3971

Image 3972

Reduced the lot size from 0.01 to 0.005 will be better:

Image 3973

HAB_Trader
Quote from Samuel Nguyen

Look like the backtest data between brokers & accounts quite different and got something wrong... 

V1 > Phase 3 > EURUSD

Roboforex ECN. (same result with Zero delay)

Image 3963

Image 3962

Exness Raw Spread

Image 3964

Exness Zero

Image 3966

FBS

Image 3965

355 ms ping time. i think this is much tu bad to deal with. my server has 15 ms and i calc with 20 ms.

Samuel Nguyen
Quote from HAB_Trader

355 ms ping time. i think this is much tu bad to deal with. my server has 15 ms and i calc with 20 ms.

Yes, normally mine ping time is up to 60ms from the VPS. My laptop in my room will be around 60~300ms sometime.

Btw, reduce the lot size to 0.005 will be better.

EURUSD (2022.03.31)

Image 3974

Samuel Nguyen
Quote from HAB_Trader

Sry,  i hab much to do the last day´s.

But now like i promised, all of my Signals. 

All are @Roboforex

https://www.mql5.com/de/signals/1792029?source=Site+Signals+My (V1 on ECN)Live!!!

https://www.mql5.com/de/signals/1793434?source=Site+Signals+Page (V1.3 on ECN) Demo

https://www.mql5.com/de/signals/1795061?source=Site+Signals+My (V2.2 on ECN) Live!!!

old an great:

https://www.mql5.com/de/signals/1757122?source=Site+Signals+My (V1.1 on Pro)Live!!!!

V1, V1.3 will wipe out on Pro Server.

V1.3 we will see the difference only on hard days. 

If i run´s more than a Month i will  share the setfiles with you. 

@Thorsten, do you think the DD for v1.1 will be better if it run on ECN (like v1)?

HAB_Trader
Quote from Samuel Nguyen

@Thorsten, do you think the DD for v1.1 will be better if it run on ECN (like v1)?

the only difference between V1 and V1.1 is that V1.1 hat a reduced lot size 0.005. 

How you can see, V1 has a smaller DD despite of an higher lot. 

Samuel Nguyen

@Chris Tom May I check if the magic number same for each set or phase for both of your v1, v2, v2.1? You keep the same setting from Jerome Powell without reduced the lot size to 0.005, aren't you?

Chris Tom
Quote from Samuel Nguyen

@Chris Tom May I check if the magic number same for each set or phase for both of your v1, v2, v2.1? You keep the same setting from Jerome Powell without reduced the lot size to 0.005, aren't you?

You are right, I use the SetFiles from Jerome, without any changes on the magic numbers.