Ultra Hedge *Beta* - JPow

• updated
  • Running LIVE

Hi Guys,

I´ve been working a new system lately. An ultra hedge system. What does that mean I will explain soon: 

Well, rates are rising globally. This will lead to alot more volatility for forex because it´s getting more interesting to park money in cash. Our martingale system needs to become more well-conceived.So I developed this setup. 

We working with different Phases and the same pairs. What I got so far; 

Pairs are marked as: N = neutral / S = Sell / B = Buy 

Phase 1: CHFJPY (N) / EURCHF (S) / EURJPY (B)

Phase 2: GBPCHF (N) / CHFJPY (S) / GBPJPY (B) 

Phase 3: USDCHF ( N) / EURCHF (S) / EURUSD (B)

Phase 4: EURUSD (N) / USDJPY (S) / EURJPY (B) 

All simple, its just Stochastic who either buys or sells. The (S) part is just reversing the signal. The "N" is the decision maker. So it´s supposed 

to 2 vs 1 (the hedge). 

This backtesting is hard and not really possible so I set up a live signal: https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/1745827?source=Site+Signals+My

Any suggestions for improvements? Is it possible to connect the the pairs for each phase? ( maybe via the magic number?) So it closes every phase individually. Of course the "Phases" can be expanded to more pairs. 

Anyway here are the sets.

Ultra Hedge.zip ( the magic number need to changed for every pair) 

MT version:
Set for MT5 only
EA version:
Symbol:
Mulitple
TimeFrame:
M5
HAB_Trader

I started to stop my live trading accounts till 3. Jan, my demo account will continue.

Samuel Nguyen
Quote from HAB_Trader

I started to stop my live trading accounts till 3. Jan, my demo account will continue.

Thanks Thorsten for letting us know.

Cheers!

Chris Tom
Quote from HAB_Trader

Could you send me the SetFiles for v1.3 plz?

The DD seems to be way better then with v1.

san takashima
Quote from Samuel Nguyen

Thanks Thorsten for letting us know.

Cheers!

I've set my Ultrahedge to stop trading this evening, hoping that it will wind itself before end of Friday, 23rd.
Then plan to restart on 4th Jan. I've never experienced trading 1st day of the year, but like Monday after a holiday, it may be little rocky...

Samuel Nguyen

Hi Thorsten, may I ask that did you manual stop loss the following negative entries?

Image 3981

Image 3980

san takashima
Quote from Samuel Nguyen

Hi Thorsten, may I ask that did you manual stop loss the following negative entries?

Image 3981

Image 3980

No they were all stopped by the EA, no manual interventions...
I've also noticed a strange phenomena on one of my demo...

I will have to export a separate trade history for this but

on the 86th trade, it suddenly loss cut some trades and since then it is loss cutting every 144-145trades.

Image 3982

Samuel Nguyen

Takashima san, so your v1 having the cut loss same with Thorsten's v1.3?

it is strange that last time the CHF and JPY set negative up to $100. So I'm not quite sure..

san takashima
Quote from Samuel Nguyen

Takashima san, so your v1 having the cut loss same with Thorsten's v1.3?

it is strange that last time the CHF and JPY set negative up to $100. So I'm not quite sure..

sorry, my mistake... 
But, loss cut does occure similar to Thorsten's.
I will be exporting the history over Xmass and see how it compares.

HAB_Trader
Quote from Samuel Nguyen

Image 3981

Image 3980

No, after adding the two Gold Experts two times all trade where closed an i got an memory error. My Server have enough memory, i do not know why. i deleted gold, now all is looking good. 

Samuel Nguyen
Quote from HAB_Trader

No, after adding the two Gold Experts two times all trade where closed an i got an memory error. My Server have enough memory, i do not know why. i deleted gold, now all is looking good. 

Ah I see! However, I thought the SL around $30 is quite good for 1 set/pair. But not quite sure for the total.

I have tried SL around 80~100$, but in short time so don't have any conclusion yet.