Ultra Hedge *Beta* - JPow

• updated
  • Running LIVE

Hi Guys,

I´ve been working a new system lately. An ultra hedge system. What does that mean I will explain soon: 

Well, rates are rising globally. This will lead to alot more volatility for forex because it´s getting more interesting to park money in cash. Our martingale system needs to become more well-conceived.So I developed this setup. 

We working with different Phases and the same pairs. What I got so far; 

Pairs are marked as: N = neutral / S = Sell / B = Buy 

Phase 1: CHFJPY (N) / EURCHF (S) / EURJPY (B)

Phase 2: GBPCHF (N) / CHFJPY (S) / GBPJPY (B) 

Phase 3: USDCHF ( N) / EURCHF (S) / EURUSD (B)

Phase 4: EURUSD (N) / USDJPY (S) / EURJPY (B) 

All simple, its just Stochastic who either buys or sells. The (S) part is just reversing the signal. The "N" is the decision maker. So it´s supposed 

to 2 vs 1 (the hedge). 

This backtesting is hard and not really possible so I set up a live signal: https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/1745827?source=Site+Signals+My

Any suggestions for improvements? Is it possible to connect the the pairs for each phase? ( maybe via the magic number?) So it closes every phase individually. Of course the "Phases" can be expanded to more pairs. 

Anyway here are the sets.

Ultra Hedge.zip ( the magic number need to changed for every pair) 

MT version:
Set for MT5 only
EA version:
Symbol:
Mulitple
TimeFrame:
M5
Samuel Nguyen

Hi Thorsten

Regarding your signal (v1.1) https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/1757122?source=Site+Signals+My#!tab=account

The lot size increased from 0.01 to -0.04. Is it by EA or by manual?

Image 4001

As your balance is still around 2K. So I'm not quite sure quite the lot size can be up from 0.01 to 0.04.

Image 4002

san takashima

Hello,
I just saw v1.3 with the shared magic number by the phase burned out, starting equity of $1000 and it had $1,374 at the time.
Starting lot was 0.01.
GBPJPY (222) went as high as 0.64lot (1.27 lot in total), GBPCHF(222) did have a bit of positions, but wan't enough to counter the floating loss.
USDJPY(444) also didn't help with 0.31 lot as well as CHFJPY(111) 0.31 lot.
Broker is Exness.

Actually, just watching another demo account about to be burned.
This one is with Fusion Market.
Again this demo is v1.3 with a shared Magic number by the phase.

One other demo with Fusion with a slight variations on currency pairs, what I named v1.4 with a shared magic number is still alive, but not sure for how long.

Samuel Nguyen
Quote from san takashima

Hello,
I just saw v1.3 with the shared magic number by the phase burned out, starting equity of $1000 and it had $1,374 at the time.
Starting lot was 0.01.
GBPJPY (222) went as high as 0.64lot (1.27 lot in total), GBPCHF(222) did have a bit of positions, but wan't enough to counter the floating loss.
Broker is Exness.

One other demo with Fusion with a slight variations on currency pairs, what I named v1.4 with a shared magic number is still alive, but not sure for how long.

Screenshot_20221230-185822.png

Yes my demo account also the same.

Mine is same magic number by phase (v1) - 0.005 lot size.

san takashima
Quote from Samuel Nguyen

Screenshot_20221230-185822.png

Yes my demo account also the same.

Mine is same magic number by phase (v1) - 0.005 lot size.

Another v1.3 demo with a shared magic number by phase, had died during the night.
It sems that GBPJPY (222) on the other dead demo had beennresolved, but usdjpy(444) with max of 0.64 (total of 1.27lot) had killed this one.
However, my v1.4 is alive with floating loss of $613, and max DD of $1133 during the night.
This is the version

CHFJPY - EURCHF (-71) - EURJPY (+56)

GBPCHF - USDJPY (-51) - GBPJPY (+52)
USDCHF - EURCHF (+79) - EURUSD (-57)
EURUSD - USDCAD (-71) - EURJPY (+71) 
and a shared magic number by the phase.

One other thing to note is that these demos from Fusion had a number of errors that the account didnot have enought money to place further orders beyond the 0.64.
Leverage, by the way is x500.
Lot size is 0.01.

HAB_Trader
Quote from Samuel Nguyen

Hi Thorsten

Regarding your signal (v1.1) https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/1757122?source=Site+Signals+My#!tab=account

The lot size increased from 0.01 to -0.04. Is it by EA or by manual?

Image 4001

As your balance is still around 2K. So I'm not quite sure quite the lot size can be up from 0.01 to 0.04.

Image 4002

lott is 0.005 per 1000 euro. and balance is around 8300 at the moment.

HAB_Trader
Quote from san takashima

Hello,
Starting lot was 0.01.
Broker is Exness.

yea i am happy, that i stoped my live accounts. 

san takashima
Quote from san takashima

Another v1.3 demo with a shared magic number by phase, had died during the night.
It sems that GBPJPY (222) on the other dead demo had beennresolved, but usdjpy(444) with max of 0.64 (total of 1.27lot) had killed this one.
However, my v1.4 is alive with floating loss of $613, and max DD of $1133 during the night.
This is the version

CHFJPY - EURCHF (-71) - EURJPY (+56)

GBPCHF - USDJPY (-51) - GBPJPY (+52)
USDCHF - EURCHF (+79) - EURUSD (-57)
EURUSD - USDCAD (-71) - EURJPY (+71) 
and a shared magic number by the phase.

One other thing to note is that these demos from Fusion had a number of errors that the account didnot have enought money to place further orders beyond the 0.64.
Leverage, by the way is x500.
Lot size is 0.01.

This v1.4 had just died with USDJPY buying 0.64 at 130.961 just before the sudden drop to 129.80 when the account had a largest DD of $1235. Final DD just before its demis was $1517.

Droppping the lot size to 0.005 is a kind of temporary fix in someway, but I feel we could try adjusting the/adding the indicator setting may help.
Any suggestions?

md mijanur rahman
Quote from san takashima

This v1.4 had just died with USDJPY buying 0.64 at 130.961 just before the sudden drop to 129.80 when the account had a largest DD of $1235. Final DD just before its demis was $1517.

Droppping the lot size to 0.005 is a kind of temporary fix in someway, but I feel we could try adjusting the/adding the indicator setting may help.
Any suggestions?

Only one pair is enough to kill the account so avoid all of JPY pairs.

Thanks in advance for your kind reply !

----

HAB_Trader
Quote from md mijanur rahman

Only one pair is enough to kill the account so avoid all of JPY pairs.

Thanks in advance for your kind reply !

----

It´s martingale. martingale is never 100% save. Happy new year to you all. 

HAB_Trader

All of my live and demo accounts are blown.