Ultra Hedge *Beta* - JPow

• updated
  • Running LIVE

Hi Guys,

I´ve been working a new system lately. An ultra hedge system. What does that mean I will explain soon: 

Well, rates are rising globally. This will lead to alot more volatility for forex because it´s getting more interesting to park money in cash. Our martingale system needs to become more well-conceived.So I developed this setup. 

We working with different Phases and the same pairs. What I got so far; 

Pairs are marked as: N = neutral / S = Sell / B = Buy 

Phase 1: CHFJPY (N) / EURCHF (S) / EURJPY (B)

Phase 2: GBPCHF (N) / CHFJPY (S) / GBPJPY (B) 

Phase 3: USDCHF ( N) / EURCHF (S) / EURUSD (B)

Phase 4: EURUSD (N) / USDJPY (S) / EURJPY (B) 

All simple, its just Stochastic who either buys or sells. The (S) part is just reversing the signal. The "N" is the decision maker. So it´s supposed 

to 2 vs 1 (the hedge). 

This backtesting is hard and not really possible so I set up a live signal: https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/1745827?source=Site+Signals+My

Any suggestions for improvements? Is it possible to connect the the pairs for each phase? ( maybe via the magic number?) So it closes every phase individually. Of course the "Phases" can be expanded to more pairs. 

Anyway here are the sets.

Ultra Hedge.zip ( the magic number need to changed for every pair) 

MT version:
Set for MT5 only
EA version:
Symbol:
Mulitple
TimeFrame:
M5
paul bober

how is it possible to set stopp loss? i tried so much, but nothing work. 

HAB_Trader

Strange, same Server and startet at the same time, till today they are worked synchron. Now it is brocken.

Image 4052

Chris Tom
Quote from HAB_Trader

Strange, same Server and startet at the same time, till today they are worked synchron. Now it is brocken.

Image 4052

Check if you get bonus or something on one of the accounts ;-)

HAB_Trader
Quote from Chris Tom

Check if you get bonus or something on one of the accounts ;-)

the difference was, eurusd sell 4 martingal did not open on right server. 

Chris Tom
Quote from HAB_Trader

the difference was, eurusd sell 4 martingal did not open on right server. 

Oh...I see...very strange. 

mang tomas

Have you guys tried to use roboforex ecn with only 1:30 leverage, or 1:10, Its highly possible that its actually the leverage that causes the account to get burned.., and so is probably the reason why almost all of the remaining account that survived has 1:30 leverage..

Neil Zhu

hi, I see a lot of people are struggling to test this set file here, I just want to  put my two cents here, 
first, this is my signal link, ( November, I was using 1.0 it crashed my account with USDCHF)

https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/1762934?source=Site+Signals+My

I am using XM ultra, no overnight fee, and low spread, 1:500

1, there is no holy grail, all EA, set files fail eventually, especially if you have 12-15 pairs running together. It could crash you right away or a year later, no one knows, but it will crash. 

2, I use v2.0, but only open 6 trades per pair each time. it will allow the pair to swing back to at least break even, sometimes taking a week, sometimes taking a month, the longest for me was 3 weeks. 

3, since margin call is inevitable, make some withdraw every week, and save up for the next run just in case.

4, if some pair just doesn't come back to break even price, just manually do a stop loss. this set file gives enough returns per month, a stop-loss for one pair is not that bad, and you will always have money to come back. 

5, my ultimate backup plan is, just in case I don't want to do stop-loss,  I also have another EA to do hedging, it will open buy and sell with the same lot, and at the same time, when the market swings, it will hedge the furthest trade with profiting trades. so far I haven't used this plan, I usually do a stop loss. 

6, you are not gonna get your Lambo tomorrow, most likely a good meal, play the long game. 

also, I don't use full 1000usd to 0.01, I use fix lot, manually change, and increase it when I feel comfortable, usually, I reference the news calendar to avoid big news days. I am aming around 30% return per month, so far, more than that. 

let me know if you have any questions, 

Chris Tom

Seems like the integration/usage of a News Filter has some positiv impact...

Lets see how they deal with the upcoming correction of EURUSD... :-)

updated overview:

(NEWS -> news as filter, nNEWS -> no news as filter)

V1:

Pepperstone Ultra Hedge (started 28.10.22)

IC Markets Ultra Hedge (started 28.10.22)

Roboforex ECM Ultra Hedge V1 (started 06.01.23) [DEAD]

Roboforex ECM Ultra Hedge nNEWS (started 06.01.23)

Robo ECN Hedge Ultra V1 NEWS filter (started 13.01.23)

Robo ECN Hedge Ultra V1 nNEWS filter (started 13.01.23)

Roboforex ECN Hedge Ultra V1 Magic (started 13.01.23)[DEAD]

Roboforex ECN Hedge Ultra V1 (started 20.01.23)

V1.3:

IC Markets Ultra Hedge V1 3 (started 06.01.23)

Roboforex ECN Ultra Hedge V1 3 nNEWS (started 05.01.23)

Robo ECN Hedge Ultra V1 3 NEWS (started 18.01.23)

V2:

Pepperstone Ultra Hedge V2 (startet 11.11.22)

IC Markets Ultra Hedge V2 (started 11.11.22)

Admiral Markets Ultra Hedge V2 (started 11.11.22)

V2.1;

Pepperstone Ultra Hedge V2 1 (started 28.11.22)

IC Markets Ultra Hedge V2 1 (started 28.11.22)

sean friday
Quote from Chris Tom

Seems like the integration/usage of a News Filter has some positiv impact...

Lets see how they deal with the upcoming correction of EURUSD... :-)

updated overview:

(NEWS -> news as filter, nNEWS -> no news as filter)

V1:

Pepperstone Ultra Hedge (started 28.10.22)

IC Markets Ultra Hedge (started 28.10.22)

Roboforex ECM Ultra Hedge V1 (started 06.01.23) [DEAD]

Roboforex ECM Ultra Hedge nNEWS (started 06.01.23)

Robo ECN Hedge Ultra V1 NEWS filter (started 13.01.23)

Robo ECN Hedge Ultra V1 nNEWS filter (started 13.01.23)

Roboforex ECN Hedge Ultra V1 Magic (started 13.01.23)[DEAD]

Roboforex ECN Hedge Ultra V1 (started 20.01.23)

V1.3:

IC Markets Ultra Hedge V1 3 (started 06.01.23)

Roboforex ECN Ultra Hedge V1 3 nNEWS (started 05.01.23)

Robo ECN Hedge Ultra V1 3 NEWS (started 18.01.23)

V2:

Pepperstone Ultra Hedge V2 (startet 11.11.22)

IC Markets Ultra Hedge V2 (started 11.11.22)

Admiral Markets Ultra Hedge V2 (started 11.11.22)

V2.1;

Pepperstone Ultra Hedge V2 1 (started 28.11.22)

IC Markets Ultra Hedge V2 1 (started 28.11.22)

Thanks to the set file author for this great piece of work, the system looks great. Also thanks to you for your perseverance with the different brokers and versions.

I ahve only set up today so forgive any lack of understanding, I am trying to learn more about this.

I may be missing something but is this really a hedging system or 12 pairs operating independently? It seems that, at different times, some pairs are profitable while others get into drawdown, then things either sort themselves out or the account goes pop. An integrated hedging system would take profit from one pair while simultaneously closing a pair in drawdown, hopefully with an overall gain. 

Has anyone tried the suggestion in a previous post about setting an 8-10% SL on individual pairs to further automate the system?

san takashima

Hello ppl,
I have set on my demo (Fusion Zero) of what I named v2.11 with each phase sharing a same magic number as below. (Pairs had been altered slightly, and also CHFJPY was stopped due to a large DD on 5th Jan, a couple of days after starting).
Starting equity was $1000 and it did between 20-30% a week for the last 4 weeks.
DD had gone up and down but the max DD was $1115.
Demo account is expired now.
My plan next is either to go on live next, or try it on another classic account next week..I'd like to test this set with different magic number and see how it performs...
Also I'd like to test it to see how it works should the phases had each Buy/Sell, Buy only, Sell only set.
At the moment all 3 pairs in each phases are set to buy/sell.
Any suggestions?

Fusion 5160 v2.11
EURUSD 1111
GBPUSD 1111
USDCHF 1111
AUDUSD 2222
NZDUSD 2222
USDCAD 2222
EURAUD 3333
GBPAUD 3333
EURGBP 3333
CHFJPY 4444