Default set with USDX candle

• updated

Below are the results with Octa Fx.

USDX_Candle.ex5

Default+USDX_Candle.set

Plz note this is without any optimization. And is shared to forum to make attempts to avoid the SL, which happened only once from 2018 onwards. :)

Whereas default set had hit SL 4 times, if i remember correctly.

Image 4648

Image 4649

MT version:
Set for MT5 only
EA version:
Symbol:
EURUSD
TimeFrame:
M5
AleksandarLazar
Quote from Ulises Cune

AleksandarLazar Could you please upload the setting file?

Of course

Default+USDX_Candle+ssl ccy 200.set

jay hu
Quote from AleksandarLazar

Of course

Default+USDX_Candle+ssl ccy 200.set

Great job! Thank you, AleksandarLazar. Which broker have you used to test this set?

AleksandarLazar
Quote from jay hu

Great job! Thank you, AleksandarLazar. Which broker have you used to test this set?

IC MarketsSC-Demo

Raw spread

Ulises Cune

With the indicator with the Bug (Without USD/SEK, without recalculating the formula):

Image 4822

Image 4823

Default+USDX_Candle.set

With the new indicator with the new formula (Without USD/SEK):

Image 4825

Image 4826

Default+USDX_Candle_without_USDSEK.set

https://forum.communitypowerea.com/communities/7/topics/796-usdx-or-dxy-indicator?redirect_to_reply=6040#comment-6040

albrecht m.

Basic question: I downloaded the USDX_Candle- indicator to my indicators folder at MT5 and tried to set up the EA with the set file above. But it is not working. EA is disappearing at the chart after setting the set file. What I am doeing wrong?

Sai Pratap
Quote from albrecht m.

Basic question: I downloaded the USDX_Candle- indicator to my indicators folder at MT5 and tried to set up the EA with the set file above. But it is not working. EA is disappearing at the chart after setting the set file. What I am doeing wrong?

Iam not sure which indicator u r using i.e mine in OP or ulises as above?

U might need to update the indicator setting in the CP EA accordingly.

albrecht m.
Quote from Sai Pratap

Iam not sure which indicator u r using i.e mine in OP or ulises as above?

U might need to update the indicator setting in the CP EA accordingly.

I am using the indicator you shared with us above (USDX_Candle.ex5). What do you mean with CP and OP?

Sai Pratap
Quote from albrecht m.

I am using the indicator you shared with us above (USDX_Candle.ex5). What do you mean with CP and OP?

OP is opening post

CP is Community Power EA

Check the correct path folder, name of the indicator in the settings for it to work.

albrecht m.
Quote from Sai Pratap

OP is opening post

CP is Community Power EA

Check the correct path folder, name of the indicator in the settings for it to work.

Thank you, but I did everything. But it still failed. At the journal is the recorded: "tester stopped because OnInit failed". Does someone know what this means?