Pow Banker copy

• updated

Let's do it!

I got to use Pow Banker ea for those who don't know what a robot it is then it is basically one of the best on the market that you can buy.

and I thought let's also try to create this same robot CP.    I've tried to write it myself but I'm getting stuck.I've got the EMAs of 9-21-55 on the M30 in place. but further I can't . I can't add rsi transactions to the closing. and I can't put in Filter and signal configuration

The strategy is as follows.

1. Trade closure options: a. Allow the selection of criteria for closing trades, including EMA, RSI, ADX, TP, Trailing Profit, SL, and EP. b. Example configuration: Open a trade when the EMAs of 9-21-55 on M30 are aligned and close trades when the RSI of H1 reaches the value of 70.
  2. Filter and signal configuration: a. Allow the use of parameters as filters or signals, independently. b. Example configuration: Use the aligned EMAs of M30 4-8-60 as a filter and the entry when the 8 EMA crosses the 60 EMA as a signal.

Test set   Pow Banker copy.set

I also attach a picture with the pow packtest    

Image 5309

I also attach a picture with the cp copy packtest

Image 5310

MT version:
    Set for MT5 only
    EA version:
    CommunityPower 2.54
    Symbol:
    XAUUSD
    TimeFrame:
    1H
    cristian buzatu
    Quote from Gulm Veriine

Is it legal copy   POW_BANKER_EA_V8.23.ex5
    Trend Set Gold1 min.set

I am new here, but I am interested in optimizing this. Do you still want to do that? What did you do so far? We use this copy or you have a newer one?