Script to optimize the Setting File, not the Strategy

• updated

Hello Community,

The idea of ​​this script is to disable options that are not necessary for the strategy, visual options and indicators that are not used for better performance when left running on the VPS.

Step to detail:

- Put an Expert_Id number with the latest version of CommunityPower, for example, v2.34, put 234.

- Put in Expert_Comment the date and time of when this script was executed with this Setting file.

- In all the properties a text is placed in replacement of the === to identify improve the sections.

- The Virtual Stop Loss option is set to False, the same with Virtual Take Profit.

- With the time setting, the GMT and DST are set according to what is in the script. This should be edited each for the broker you use. THIS MUST CHANGE IT FOR ONE ACCORDING TO THE BROKER YOU USE

- If volatility is not used in "calc mode", the use of volatility is disabled since it is not used in any option.

- For EUR / USD, the time to start trading is set at 00:05 until 23:00 to avoid open trades and thus avoid SWAP. On Friday it operates only until 22:00.

- If volatility distance is not used in ZigZag and MA # 1, # 2 and # 3 then it is disabled in VolMA_Type = false

- If Open/OpenMartin/Close/Partial is not used, the indicator is disabled (BigCandle_Type = "0", Oscillators_Type = "0", etc)

The script is a text file and everyone can modify it and adapt it to their needs.

The changes should not affect the strategy, except if you use the filter of news and time.

Each one has its own way of operating and its own configuration that it uses in each strategy, you can adapt it to your needs.

I hope it is useful to you as much as it is being for me.

Image 1499

Image 1500

Image 1501

Any collaboration or suggestion is welcome.

Thanks Andrey for this great EA

CommunityPowerEA_Optimization.ps1

STL

Hi Ulises,

I have multiple MT5 account running.
Would it be possible to hv a feature that can close multiple MT5 live trades on those accounts?
Thanks in advance.

Andrey Khatimlianskyi
Quote from STL

Hi Ulises,

I have multiple MT5 account running.
Would it be possible to hv a feature that can close multiple MT5 live trades on those accounts?
Thanks in advance.

Looks like an offtopic here.

It is possible, but you need to write a special "manager" for this purpose.

Chris

Can we apply to empty set file ?

Andrey Khatimlianskyi
Quote from Chris

Can we apply to empty set file ?

It doesn't make any sense, EA doesn't use resources for the functions you haven't activated.