All 28 Pairs, Bitcoin, Gold, Index with News

• updated

Hello Community,

As a result of an idea from a Sai post, to know what happens with certain news in the market.

In detail, what I did was take all the 5 minute candles of the symbols and join them with the news in that time range (5 minutes).

Add a column in which is the difference between Open - Close. Negative values are green candles and positive values are red candles.

This is the result:

Excel.zip

symbols = ['AUDCAD', 'AUDCHF', 'AUDJPY', 'AUDNZD', 'AUDUSD', 'CADCHF', 'CADJPY', 'CHFJPY', 'EURAUD', 'EURCAD', 'EURCHF', 'EURGBP', 'EURJPY', 'EURNZD', 'EURUSD', 'GBPAUD', 'GBPCAD', 'GBPCHF', 'GBPJPY', 'GBPNZD', 'GBPUSD', 'NZDCAD', 'NZDCHF', 'NZDJPY', 'NZDUSD', 'USDCAD', 'USDCHF', 'USDJPY', 'BTCUSD', 'XAUUSD', '.US500Cash', '.US30Cash']

Image 3726

Image 3724

Strategies based on news can be improved, both as to move away from important news, and to take advantage of it and trade on this news

Andrey Khatimlianskyi

Good job!

babbab

good job

Jerome Powell

Ulises thank you for that great commitment for that community!! 

Ulises Cune

Here I update the excel with the pairs

'AUDCAD', 'AUDCHF', 'AUDJPY', 'AUDNZD', 'AUDUSD', 'CADCHF', 'CADJPY', 'CHFJPY', 'EURAUD', 'EURCAD', 'EURCHF', 'EURGBP', 'EURJPY' ', 'EURNZD', 'EURUSD', 'GBPAUD', 'GBPCAD', 'GBPCHF', 'GBPJPY', 'GBPNZD', 'GBPUSD', 'NZDCAD', 'NZDCHF', 'NZDJPY', 'NZDUSD', 'USDCAD', 'USDCHF', 'USDJPY', 'XAUUSD' of the year 2023

Excel.zip

The important news with the biggest candles

Image 5684

jay hu
Quote from Ulises Cune

Here I update the excel with the pairs

'AUDCAD', 'AUDCHF', 'AUDJPY', 'AUDNZD', 'AUDUSD', 'CADCHF', 'CADJPY', 'CHFJPY', 'EURAUD', 'EURCAD', 'EURCHF', 'EURGBP', 'EURJPY' ', 'EURNZD', 'EURUSD', 'GBPAUD', 'GBPCAD', 'GBPCHF', 'GBPJPY', 'GBPNZD', 'GBPUSD', 'NZDCAD', 'NZDCHF', 'NZDJPY', 'NZDUSD', 'USDCAD', 'USDCHF', 'USDJPY', 'XAUUSD' of the year 2023

Excel.zip

The important news with the biggest candles

Image 5684

Great! Thanks, Sai and Ulises.