Multi-set (multi-currency as well) version of EA

• updated
  • Planned (collecting votes)

It is global improvement that will allow to run (and test) multiple instances of CP EA on the single chart.

All settings are hidden, you specify only folder contains set-files you want to use (unlimited number of them).

Set-files can be for one or different symbols. All will work together.

Global risk-management should be added as well.

It is something like PRO version, I guess. And I'm not sure it will be free for everyone.

Let's discuss.

Duplicates 1
Common GUI for CP EA trades

If we can have common GUI (something like below for ex.) indicating all the positions opened by CP EA, we can reduce the load on VPS.

We can avoid GUI on individual charts.

Image 849

Not sure if it is possible to be done, but would like to have it if possible.

Would love to continue the quick close, set break even price when clicked those positions against that magic number. Thanks.

Andrey Khatimlianskyi
Sai Pratap

I would love to have multi currency version. Voted my 5 points.

Just a small question sir?

Will it be able to handle multiple set files on same currency? i.e. Iam operating Default live set, Non mart set & default set for manual trades on three different charts.

Andrey Khatimlianskyi
Quote from Sai Pratap

I would love to have multi currency version. Voted my 5 points.

Just a small question sir?

Will it be able to handle multiple set files on same currency? i.e. Iam operating Default live set, Non mart set & default set for manual trades on three different charts.

Yes, you'll be able to use several set-files for one symbol. Just set different Expert Ids.

Yannis Latroche

So it will need one chart to operate instead of many many chart ? Cuz for the vps it will be a good way to run MT4 and MT5

Andrey Khatimlianskyi
Quote from Yannis Latroche

So it will need one chart to operate instead of many many chart ? Cuz for the vps it will be a good way to run MT4 and MT5

Yes, but it will not reduce PC resources needed too much.

Chart itself doesn't use a lot of CPU or RAM.

Kishan Bhatt

Wow! This is such a great idea. Often in testing I'll find several intraday strategies that work very well and some longer term ones. Being able to identify micro and macro trends on different time frames is great.  

Whilst you can do this with running multiple windows, it's a bit clunky and difficult to manage this is elegant and concise. 

c00l

great idea, i can't wait!

Andrey Khatimlianskyi

Sai, it will be implemented with multi-set version of EA.

Ulises Cune

Please keep Free, the community is contributing many ideas and strategies. Thank you very much.

paolo

Hello. When will be implemented?