Dtrend + Fibonacci

• updated
  • Under review

Hello Community,

This is a strategy that uses the new indicator from version 2.35 called "DTrend". Open and close orders according to this indicator.
It also uses Fibonacci + IdentifyTrend to open the orders.
2% Risk per Trade

Hedge
= True. If you want less DrawDown you can modify Hedge = False.

Image 1630

Hedge = True

Image 1629

Image 1628

Hedge = False

Image 1626

Image 1627

Deposit: 100 USD

Total NetProfit: 5.000 USD

Roboforex Cent Account

EURUSD_100Cent_Oscillators1_IdentifyTrend_D....set

MT version:
Set for MT5 only
EA version:
Symbol:
EURUSD
TimeFrame:
5M
Mike

Hi Sir, my results for FBS with hedge = true, deposit 2500$ and i changed the risk to 2.1% because on my side it increases the profit without change drawdown. The set crash on February 2019 but if you start in March 2019 its ok.

It seems to be a good set i need to test in a demo account for see...

Sai Pratap

Iam surprised why hedge=true is having a higher DD then when it is false.

Not only for this set, but also many other set files where i tested with hedge feature. 

I expected it to be the other way round. Am I wrong?

Yannis Latroche
Quote from Sai Pratap

Not only for this set, but also many other set files where i tested with hedge feature. 

Normally it would but it depends on the strategy, most of the time it reduce the DD but right i can't explain it

Andrey Khatimlianskyi
  • Under review
Quote from Sai Pratap

hedge=true allows EA to open sell when buy is opened.

So, new series (potentially — with big DD) can be started.

Ulises Cune

Hello Community,

I have improved the strategy without the use of Hedge, I cannot lower the DrawDown with its use, instead it uses Anti-Martingale to exit the unfavorable trades without too many losses.

"Max trades" in half, from 20 to 10.
Use "TrailingStop" to ensure profit and set "Min profit to close on signal" = 1 to not close at 0 and thus at least make sure to get out of profit.

The most important part is the Anti-Martingale values that I came up with dividing the Martingale values in half and it WORKS quite well.

The "MinStepSize" I would round it from 7.55 to 8 to ensure a minimum distance not so small.

The Drawdown is not small (46%), but considering that I started with 100USD and reached more than 20,000USD without burning the account, although it may be luck, the future nobody knows, but everything possible is done so that it does not happen .

PD: To reduce the risk of burning the account, you can set MaxLot = 5. The maximum lot was 4.86

EURUSD_100Standard_StochasticK1_IdentifyTre....set

EURUSD_100Standard_StochasticK1_IdentifyTr....xlsx

Yannis Latroche
Quote from Ulises Cune

Hello Community,

I have improved the strategy without the use of Hedge, I cannot lower the DrawDown with its use, instead it uses Anti-Martingale to exit the unfavorable trades without too many losses.

Use "TrailingStop" to ensure profit and set "Min profit to close on signal" = 1 to not close at 0 and thus at least make sure to get out of profit.

The most important part is the Anti-Martingale values that I came up with dividing the Martingale values in half and it WORKS quite well.

The "MinStepSize" I would round it from 7.55 to 8 to ensure a minimum distance not so small.

The Drawdown is not small (46%), but considering that I started with 100USD and reached more than 20,000USD without burning the account, although it may be luck, the future nobody knows, but everything possible is done so that it does not happen .

PD: To reduce the risk of burning the account, you can set MaxLot = 5. The maximum lot was 4.86

Thanks that's quite awesome, gonna check this tonight 

Breno Miguez
Quote from Ulises Cune

Hello Community,

Hello Ulises, i've seen that this set does quite well on GBPUSD, can you make a version of it for GBPUSD? Thank you very much!!

Ulises Cune

Hi Breno,

I could not make it work at GPBUSD. The Dtrend indicator works as a cancellation of the Fibonacci opening when using hedge = false. If you manage to make it work, share it please.

aramabdo

Wow! it is really great!

Breno Miguez
Quote from Ulises Cune

Hi Breno,

I could not make it work at GPBUSD. The Dtrend indicator works as a cancellation of the Fibonacci opening when using hedge = false. If you manage to make it work, share it please.

Wich Broker do you use? Do you Focus on having a bigger leverage for having lower chances of blowing the account or lower spreads?