RECOVERY

• updated
  • Declined

Image 3578

Hello

Would it be possible to develop an option to apply this type of strategy? It is necessary to be able to put a multiplication coefficient for the size of the lots, a distance in points between each new position, a SL and a TP.

thank you

Andrey Khatimlianskyi
  • Declined

You can find several EAs to trade this strategy, why do you need the CP EA?

Thierry
Quote from Andrey Khatimlianskyi

You can find several EAs to trade this strategy, why do you need the CP EA?

Hello Andrey,

The trick is to be able to combine it with several indicators you have created in order to :

1 / filter the trend,

2 / put hours and day of trading,

3 / to be able to close positions according to the indicator

4/ ...

I know you are very solicitous but this simple strategy has very good results.

Ulises Cune

...I was bored and tried it.

The volume stays the same.

It remains for someone to calculate the STEP

RECOVERY.set

Sai Pratap
Quote from Thierry

Hello Andrey,

The trick is to be able to combine it with several indicators you have created in order to :

1 / filter the trend,

4/ ...

All these are already done currently. Is it not?

Andrey Khatimlianskyi
Quote from Thierry

Hello Andrey,

1 / filter the trend,

4/ ...

With filtering this strategy will not work like on your image.

And yes, you already can use Directional change filter to change direction after loss.

forex player

With filtering this strategy will not work like on your image.

And yes, you already can use Directional change filter to change direction after loss.

hello,

i use recovery zone strategy with CAP recovery zone Expert. it is paid Expert but lacking a lot of features. you can include this strategy on Community Expert. it is very good strategy. i try it on my live account.

Andrey Khatimlianskyi
Quote from forex player

hello,

i use recovery zone strategy with CAP recovery zone Expert. it is paid Expert but lacking a lot of features. you can include this strategy on Community Expert. it is very good strategy. i try it on my live account.

What strategy do you want to trade? Reverse after loss?

forex player

What strategy do you want to trade? Reverse after loss?

it is like the image the author posted above. recovery zone is a strategy for trade moves against you. if trade moves against you for certain pips the EA opens hedge trade in the direction of the trend but with a higher lot, if the market moves in trend you end up in profits. the popular EA use this strategy is called CAP recovery zone EA. but lacks some features. if you put this strategy in your EA, it will be very good EA. also trend follower grid and counter trend grid strategies will be good for your EA. thank you

Andrey Khatimlianskyi
Quote from forex player

it is like the image the author posted above. recovery zone is a strategy for trade moves against you. if trade moves against you for certain pips the EA opens hedge trade in the direction of the trend but with a higher lot, if the market moves in trend you end up in profits. the popular EA use this strategy is called CAP recovery zone EA. but lacks some features. if you put this strategy in your EA, it will be very good EA. also trend follower grid and counter trend grid strategies will be good for your EA. thank you

You didn't answer. What are the strategy rules? Did you try to run it with the CP EA?

forex player

You didn't answer. What are the strategy rules? Did you try to run it with the CP EA?

the strategy will be based on MA crossing. i trade it with CAP EA but i enter the trade manually and the EA take the rest with recovery zone strategy. i need to to trade it with CP EA with initial trade using MA crossing.