Base GRID

• updated
  • Running LIVE

Here is my attempt to develop a simple grid.

It is not based on any indicator, just on math.

I used only first 8 months of 2020 (01.01.2020-01.09.2020) for optimization, but it survives even in hard 2018!

The Start lot is set to 0.1 (not 0.01!) and it has special sense — martingale coefficient 1.1 is used, and 0.01 can't be enlarged properly!

So, you probably need cent-account for safe trading with this grid.

I've launched 2 cent-accounts for test (with €100 deposit on each): 

UPD:

• 06.12 account at FBS was launched by Sai,
  • 14.12 Robo was stopped because of worse performance,
  • 17.12 one more account at FBS was launched by me: https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/892276
  • 24.12 my FBS account has been stopped. It performs like Weltrade, no need to have 2 accounts for the same set.
  • 27.01.2022 Weltrade account has been stopped out

To open the same accounts, please, use my referral links:

The max draw-down within last 2 years was about 25`000 ($250), so I'm ready to deposit another €150 on each account if strong trend occurs.

In 2018 DD reached 40`000 ($400). And I'm not sure I ready to something like this with real money.

However, the strategy produces around 15-20K ($150-200) every 6 months. So, it has sense to use it even if it sometimes blows the account =)

Here is the result with IC-Markets from 01.01.2018 to 01.12.2020:

Image 452

Image 453

For the same period on Weltrade:

Image 454

Image 455

And the same test for Roboforex:

Image 456

Image 457

I made stress-tests using execution delays, and it passed them successfully (tried up to 150 ms delay).

Set files for version 2.21:

CP_MT5_EURUSD_Grid8.set

CP_MT4_EURUSD_Grid8.set

Set files for version 2.36 (uploaded 18.08.2021):

CP_MT5_EURUSD_Grid8_2.36.set

CP_MT4_EURUSD_Grid8_2.36.set

Please, convert "Min profit to close" for the "Partial close" to your account currency! It was optimized for USD account.

On EUR account I use value 4.5 instead of 5.0 (4.5 EUR is approximately equals to 5 USD).

My goal is to make such set for several currency pairs (or other instruments), so drawdown remain the same, but profit is multiplied.

Telegram channel with all live deals: https://t.me/CommunityPowerGG

MT version:
Both MT5 and MT4 set-files available
EA version:
2.21, 2.36
Symbol:
EURUSD
TimeFrame:
M1

How would you rate the customer service you received?

Satisfaction mark by Andrey Khatimlianskyi 4 years ago

Add a comment about quality of support you received (optional):

viktor huggare

Hello all,
I'm new to this awesome EA and community and realize that I have a lot to learn. I have tested a few set files in MT5 (where I have auto trading active and working through other EAs), however, with this set that seems most popular, I only get the message "Trading disabled" when it tries to open positions. I see in the docs that is might be the broker that dont allow EAs, but they have checked and cannot find any issue (Vantage market,demoaccount, 50 000usd).
I also have this EA with an AUDCAD-setfile running, which is working.
Do any of you have any ideas?

Thank you

Ulises Cune
Quote from viktor huggare

Hello all,
I'm new to this awesome EA and community and realize that I have a lot to learn. I have tested a few set files in MT5 (where I have auto trading active and working through other EAs), however, with this set that seems most popular, I only get the message "Trading disabled" when it tries to open positions. I see in the docs that is might be the broker that dont allow EAs, but they have checked and cannot find any issue (Vantage market,demoaccount, 50 000usd).
I also have this EA with an AUDCAD-setfile running, which is working.
Do any of you have any ideas?

Thank you

Can you better ask this question in the telegram group? It is best place to get an answer to your problem.

https://t.me/CommunityPowerEA

Douglas Hoffmann
Quote from Andrey Khatimlianskyi

Douglas,

why not to test yourself? )

Ei Andrey

Já estava rodando ajustes por aqui, pedi para melhorar o tempo de vista mais/pontos para quem sabe melhorar ainda mais uma estratégia...

Nós testamos que realizamos, essa estratégia para EURCHF foi melhor com 8 passos, na sequência de envio ou impressão das telas de sua atuação desde janeiro bem como o relatório de operações ocorridas no período e o SET se alguém estiver para testar / usar . .

Tradução via Google, original em português brasileiro

Grid 8 EURCHF HistoryTable.csv

800107 cp ao vivo mt5 eurchf passo 8 grid8 ....set

Olá Andrey

Já estava aprimorando os aprimoramentos por aqui, ainda buscando pontos de vista para aumentar ou buscando mais informações para melhorar uma estratégia de tempo...

Nos testes realizamos que alguém ficou melhor com 8 passos esta estratégia para EURCHF, na sequência imprime das telas do desempenho do mesmo janeiro bem como o relatório de operações desde o envio do caso de envio no período e SET se anime tem testar/usar.. .

Douglas Hoffmann
Quote from Ulises Cune

Closing partial orders at 50%, I have more profit and less drawdown.

Original:

Parcial Close 50

EURUSD_GRID_Partial_50_percentage.set

Hi Ulises Cune,

I'm using the latest version of the robot from the community, but with this SET that you attached, the Robot's open operations panel is not opening/appearing in the graph.

Any tips on what to do to make the panel appear when activating the Robot with your SET?

Thanks in advance for any information...

Translation via Google, original in Brazilian Portuguese

Olá Ulises Cune,

Estou utilizando a ultima versão do robô da comunidade, mas com este SET que você anexou não esta abrindo/ aparecendo o painel das operações em aberto do  Robô no grafico.

Alguma dica do que fazer para aparecer o painel  quando ativar o Robô com o seu SET?

Desde Já obrigado por qualquer informação...
Ulises Cune
Quote from Douglas Hoffmann
Hi Ulises Cune,

I'm using the latest version of the robot from the community, but with this SET that you attached, the Robot's open operations panel is not opening/appearing in the graph.

Any tips on what to do to make the panel appear when activating the Robot with your SET?

Thanks in advance for any information...

Translation via Google, original in Brazilian Portuguese

Olá Ulises Cune,

Estou utilizando a ultima versão do robô da comunidade, mas com este SET que você anexou não esta abrindo/ aparecendo o painel das operações em aberto do  Robô no grafico.

Alguma dica do que fazer para aparecer o painel  quando ativar o Robô com o seu SET?

Desde Já obrigado por qualquer informação...

Hello,

Set Enable Panel = True

Manual:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ww1M97H54IBwtCKZDhxtqsTsrtEMKofXHMEWMGCyZNs/edit#

Douglas Hoffmann
Hey guys

I managed to configure the improvement suggested by Ulises Cune and it also resolved the issue that the panel was NOT appearing with the results of open operations, in case anyone already wants to download to test/use or was having the same problem as the previous SET, follow the new SET attached...

Translation via Google Original in Brazilian Portuguese

800116 CP Ao Vivo EURUSD Grid Partial 50 Pe....set
Olá Pessoal

Consegui configurar a melhoria sugerida pelo Ulises Cune e também já resolvia a questão que NÃO estava aparecendo o painel com os resultados das operações em aberto, caso alguém ja queira baixar para testar/usar ou estava tendo o mesmo problema do SET anterior segue o novo SET em anexo...
Douglas Hoffmann
Quote from Ulises Cune

Hello,

Set Enable Panel = True

Manual:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ww1M97H54IBwtCKZDhxtqsTsrtEMKofXHMEWMGCyZNs/edit#

Thanks Ulises Cune I'll translate it here and start using it whenever I need it...
Syamsul Rudiansyah
Quote from Ulises Cune

Closing partial orders at 50%, I have more profit and less drawdown.

Original:

Parcial Close 50

EURUSD_GRID_Partial_50_percentage.set

this set for mt4 ?

Ulises Cune

Check it and read forum posts

Convert Setting File From MT5 to MT4 (Powershell Script)

https://communitypowerea.userecho.com/en/communities/7/topics/350-convert-setting-file-from-mt5-to-mt4-powershell-script

md mijanur rahman
Quote from Douglas Hoffmann
Ei Andrey

Já estava rodando ajustes por aqui, pedi para melhorar o tempo de vista mais/pontos para quem sabe melhorar ainda mais uma estratégia...

Nós testamos que realizamos, essa estratégia para EURCHF foi melhor com 8 passos, na sequência de envio ou impressão das telas de sua atuação desde janeiro bem como o relatório de operações ocorridas no período e o SET se alguém estiver para testar / usar . .

Tradução via Google, original em português brasileiro

Grid 8 EURCHF HistoryTable.csv

800107 cp ao vivo mt5 eurchf passo 8 grid8 ....set

Olá Andrey

Já estava aprimorando os aprimoramentos por aqui, ainda buscando pontos de vista para aumentar ou buscando mais informações para melhorar uma estratégia de tempo...

Nos testes realizamos que alguém ficou melhor com 8 passos esta estratégia para EURCHF, na sequência imprime das telas do desempenho do mesmo janeiro bem como o relatório de operações desde o envio do caso de envio no período e SET se anime tem testar/usar.. .

CP EA EURCHF m5 Grid8.jpg

Dear Brother, i am testing with this of your setting but which is more DD will be came if market is moved strong trend. So any modification pls 

Thanks,

---