Base GRID

• updated
  • Running LIVE

Here is my attempt to develop a simple grid.

It is not based on any indicator, just on math.

I used only first 8 months of 2020 (01.01.2020-01.09.2020) for optimization, but it survives even in hard 2018!

The Start lot is set to 0.1 (not 0.01!) and it has special sense — martingale coefficient 1.1 is used, and 0.01 can't be enlarged properly!

So, you probably need cent-account for safe trading with this grid.

I've launched 2 cent-accounts for test (with €100 deposit on each): 

UPD:

• 06.12 account at FBS was launched by Sai,
  • 14.12 Robo was stopped because of worse performance,
  • 17.12 one more account at FBS was launched by me: https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/892276
  • 24.12 my FBS account has been stopped. It performs like Weltrade, no need to have 2 accounts for the same set.
  • 27.01.2022 Weltrade account has been stopped out

To open the same accounts, please, use my referral links:

The max draw-down within last 2 years was about 25`000 ($250), so I'm ready to deposit another €150 on each account if strong trend occurs.

In 2018 DD reached 40`000 ($400). And I'm not sure I ready to something like this with real money.

However, the strategy produces around 15-20K ($150-200) every 6 months. So, it has sense to use it even if it sometimes blows the account =)

Here is the result with IC-Markets from 01.01.2018 to 01.12.2020:

Image 452

Image 453

For the same period on Weltrade:

Image 454

Image 455

And the same test for Roboforex:

Image 456

Image 457

I made stress-tests using execution delays, and it passed them successfully (tried up to 150 ms delay).

Set files for version 2.21:

CP_MT5_EURUSD_Grid8.set

CP_MT4_EURUSD_Grid8.set

Set files for version 2.36 (uploaded 18.08.2021):

CP_MT5_EURUSD_Grid8_2.36.set

CP_MT4_EURUSD_Grid8_2.36.set

Please, convert "Min profit to close" for the "Partial close" to your account currency! It was optimized for USD account.

On EUR account I use value 4.5 instead of 5.0 (4.5 EUR is approximately equals to 5 USD).

My goal is to make such set for several currency pairs (or other instruments), so drawdown remain the same, but profit is multiplied.

Telegram channel with all live deals: https://t.me/CommunityPowerGG

MT version:
Both MT5 and MT4 set-files available
EA version:
2.21, 2.36
Symbol:
EURUSD
TimeFrame:
M1

How would you rate the customer service you received?

Satisfaction mark by Andrey Khatimlianskyi 4 years ago

Add a comment about quality of support you received (optional):

Andrey Khatimlianskyi

Weltrade account has been stopped out.

Yannis Latroche
Quote from Douglas Hoffmann

Hello Yannis Latroche

Did you get to test the EURCHF pair?

Switzerland (CHF) has linked its currency to the euro (EUR) so that its currency does not appreciate too much and is paired with the euro, in this way the market, EURCHF forex pair does not have many variations which in my view for a robot with grid strategy could be a good opportunity, what do you think?

Is there any extra configuration you suggest? How step size = a 8 as in the EURGBP, EURUSD and GBPUSD pairs or step size = at 15 as in the EURJPY pair?

OBS.: Translation via Google translator from Brazilian Portuguese to English

Original:

Olá Yannis Latroche

Você chegou a testar o par EURCHF?

A Suiça (CHF) vinculou a sua moeda ao euro (EUR) para que a sua moeda não se valorize demais e fique pareada com o euro, desta forma o mercado, par de forex EURCHF não tem muitas variações o que a meu ver para um robô com estratégia de grade pode ser um boa oportunidade, o que você acha?

Tem alguma configuração estra que você sugere? Como tamanho do passo = a 8 como nos pares EURGBP, EURUSD e GBPUSD ou tamanho do passo = a 15 como no par EURJPY?

The default one would be good but i didn’t test it

Yannis Latroche
Quote from Andrey Khatimlianskyi

Weltrade account has been stopped out.

After this long period of live running, it hits hard

Hola tengo un problema con el EA. A ver si me podéis ayudar estoy probándolo en cuenta real de céntimos de FBS. Desde el 27/1 y todo bien desde ayer. Al hacer el backtesting tuve que optimizar algunos parámetros y funciono bien. Pero ayer empezó a salir el mensaje de No hay dinero suficiente. El caso es que la optimización no dice nada y sale bien incluso ayer. He probado a poner mas dinero pero nada. Perdonad por el idioma.

Gracias de antemano

Alexander Medvedyev

First of all try to use English, as we are international community and need to equally respect all members.

Msg/alert "There is not enough money" means there is not enough money//available equity to open next position.

What is the leverage on your FBS cent account? 

Quote from Alexander Medvedyev

First of all try to use English, as we are international community and need to equally respect all members.

Msg/alert "There is not enough money" means there is not enough money//available equity to open next position.

What is the leverage on your FBS cent account? 

Sorry about the English, the leverage is 1:30
Alexander Medvedyev
Quote from Javier Herrera Gomariz
Sorry about the English, the leverage is 1:30

1:30 is way too low.

Recommended leverage: >= 100 

Happy trading!
🙂

Quote from Alexander Medvedyev

1:30 is way too low.

Recommended leverage: >= 100 

Happy trading!
🙂

Thank you, there is a supplier of cents that has it.
Ulises Cune

Closing partial orders at 50%, I have more profit and less drawdown.

Original:

Parcial Close 50

EURUSD_GRID_Partial_50_percentage.set