CP_MT5_EURUSD_Grid8(With trailing SL after ZERO)

• updated

CP_MT5_EURUSD_Grid8(With trailing SL after ZERO)

Improved set with less DD & improved profit. May please review.

CP_MT5_EURUSD_Grid8(With trailing SL after ....set

Image 815

Image 816

CP_MT5_EURUSD_Grid8(With trailing SL after FIVE)-Live running now

Image 817

Image 818

MT version:
Set for MT5 only
EA version:
Symbol:
EURUSD
TimeFrame:
M5
gamal rizaldi

Good job Sai!

My result on FBS with leverage 1:500 (spreads disable):

Andrey default Grid set (on FBS 1:500):

And its also work with AUDCAD with less DD and more profit: CP_MT5_AUDCAD_Grid8(With trailing SL after ZERO)

Sai Pratap

Thanks Rizladi for confirmation. 

Will check for AUDCAD also and post the result.

Sai Pratap
Quote from Sai Pratap

Thanks Rizladi for confirmation. 

Will check for AUDCAD also and post the result.

Result is not bad, but just ok on AUDCAD.

Ocxy Codine

Please share set file for MT4 or screen snippet of MT5 config so we replicate for MT4. Prompt feedback would be highly appreciated, so we can also share test experience on MT4 ASAP for others using MT4 to benefit. Thanks

Sai Pratap
Quote from Ocxy Codine

Please share set file for MT4 or screen snippet of MT5 config so we replicate for MT4. Prompt feedback would be highly appreciated, so we can also share test experience on MT4 ASAP for others using MT4 to benefit. Thanks

Please use MT5 to MT4 converter shared by Andrey sir.

By the way, MT4 is not relaible for testing. Better use MT5 atleast for testing.

ignasi n

Any ideas on what I can tweak if I have leverage 1:30 only so that I can test it? with current settings it doesn't let me it says the spread is too big, I tried changing spread to 0 instead of 1.4, also tried reducing lot size to 0.01 to no avail... thank you!

Ocxy Codine
Quote from ignasi n

Any ideas on what I can tweak if I have leverage 1:30 only so that I can test it? with current settings it doesn't let me it says the spread is too big, I tried changing spread to 0 instead of 1.4, also tried reducing lot size to 0.01 to no avail... thank you!

Depends if you are using mt5 or mt4. In mt5 there's lower lots by broker but if it's mt4 would suggest you use 14 as max lots.

ignasi n

I'm using MT5, I already changed lot size to 0.01 but still didn't work.

gamal rizaldi
Quote from Sai Pratap

Result is not bad, but just ok on AUDCAD.

Hello again Sai, i think we need to find good configuration for this GRID, so we can implement to other major pair.. From my backtesting 2 years, i only got AUDCAD. Any configuration idea for GBPUSD, USDJPY and others for this GRID?

Sai Pratap
Quote from gamal rizaldi

Hello again Sai, i think we need to find good configuration for this GRID, so we can implement to other major pair.. From my backtesting 2 years, i only got AUDCAD. Any configuration idea for GBPUSD, USDJPY and others for this GRID?

Iam currently working on GRID for XAUUSD & AUDCAD for now. Will post the sets if I find anything fruitful. :)