CP_MT5_EURUSD_Grid8(With trailing SL after ZERO)

• updated

CP_MT5_EURUSD_Grid8(With trailing SL after ZERO)

Improved set with less DD & improved profit. May please review.

CP_MT5_EURUSD_Grid8(With trailing SL after ....set

Image 815

Image 816

CP_MT5_EURUSD_Grid8(With trailing SL after FIVE)-Live running now

Image 817

Image 818

MT version:
Set for MT5 only
EA version:
Symbol:
EURUSD
TimeFrame:
M5
Ocxy Codine
Quote from Sai Pratap

Iam currently working on GRID for XAUUSD & AUDCAD for now. Will post the sets if I find anything fruitful. :)

Had to test your above hedging system on live account to determine its efficiency and it blew my account within 2 days. So i will likely stick to trend and trail stop systems only for now. It is obvious backtesting doesn't give true results of an EA so the only way to find out is on live account which is what i often do before using it on my main account!

Sai Pratap
Quote from Ocxy Codine

Had to test your above hedging system on live account to determine its efficiency and it blew my account within 2 days. So i will likely stick to trend and trail stop systems only for now. It is obvious backtesting doesn't give true results of an EA so the only way to find out is on live account which is what i often do before using it on my main account!

The set is already running live on EURUSD and is giving 10% per month.

And this post is for improvement of it. 

May share more details like pair, set file, back test report etc.

Ocxy Codine
Quote from Sai Pratap

The set is already running live on EURUSD and is giving 10% per month.

And this post is for improvement of it. 

May share more details like pair, set file, back test report etc.

i realized this grid system is only good on chubby market but not trending market. Thanks for sharing!

Sai Pratap
Quote from Ocxy Codine

i realized this grid system is only good on chubby market but not trending market. Thanks for sharing!

It works in any kind of market. Its all how to make the set.

Sai Pratap

Optimization result for trailing SL from ZERO to EIGHT.

Both ZERO & EIGHT are giving almost same kind of results.

gamal rizaldi

Sir Sai, i got USDJPY grid config.. still optimize it, will update later

Joschi

unfortunately i cannot reproduce the results. the backtest with a 100eur cents demo account was unfortunately negative. did I set something wrong? i don't have a lot of experience with backtesting, so i'm grateful for any hint

ReportTester-3905770.html

Sai Pratap
Quote from Joschi

unfortunately i cannot reproduce the results. the backtest with a 100eur cents demo account was unfortunately negative. did I set something wrong? i don't have a lot of experience with backtesting, so i'm grateful for any hint

Some problem with ur set file.

These trades were closed in pair.

Ur set file indicates to partial close at 5, but here it is not the case.

But I could not understand y the partial close is not working!

I guess it may be because of custom commission of 5.5. Try adjusting that.

Also, try changing the dates. Few trades were force closed in backtesting because of end of backtest.

Joschi
Quote from Sai Pratap

Some problem with ur set file.

These trades were closed in pair.

Ur set file indicates to partial close at 5, but here it is not the case.

But I could not understand y the partial close is not working!

I guess it may be because of custom commission of 5.5. Try adjusting that.

Also, try changing the dates. Few trades were force closed in backtesting because of end of backtest.

Thanks for your quick reply! i reinstalled mt5 and repeated the test, as i hadn't changed any settings manually beforehand. I just downloaded the set file from the forum and started the test. Now, on the second try, I get better results, but still not comparable to yours. the period of more than a year is surely enough for a test, right? thank you again for your time and help sai, I am very grateful for that

Sai Pratap
Quote from Joschi

Thanks for your quick reply! i reinstalled mt5 and repeated the test, as i hadn't changed any settings manually beforehand. I just downloaded the set file from the forum and started the test. Now, on the second try, I get better results, but still not comparable to yours. the period of more than a year is surely enough for a test, right? thank you again for your time and help sai, I am very grateful for that

Still the results are not in line. Its not closing with 5$ profit. And u can check it urself on the report.!

Better be in touch in with Andrey sir in pm for a solution.

Yeah one year shud be fine :)