Hunt down traders and sell EA with backtest (Don't get trapped)

• updated
  • Declined

Many programmers do this. Tries to deceive you with an unreal backtest. A backtest that can be done even for CP. Same results with both MT4 and MT5. Dear Andrey and CP are perfect. Do not go on other adventures. If you are fooled by such things, you will be disappointed.

Image 917

Image 918

Don't get excited.

MT version:
Both MT5 and MT4 set-files available
EA version:
Symbol:
EURUSD
TimeFrame:
M5
Sai Pratap

Do u want to suggest that EAs with backtest results are not reliable and stay away from them?

Iam eager to know how u arrived such backtest report!

Also plz post the set file.

drago babnik
Quote from Recep Apaydın

CP MT4 EURUSD M5 SCALP.set

Spread max 0,6

Hi, please post another set for MT5. Spread >1, every tick based on real ticks.

memox
Quote from drago babnik

Hi, please post another set for MT5. Spread >1, every tick based on real ticks.

Hi drago, you can use this set with MT5 already by importing set file. 

@bordo mavi great job! best ever.

Recep Apaydın

I have an EA working with this strategy on my demo account. Operations are sometimes successful and sometimes unsuccessful. I edited the set file for CP. Do not run with real account. It is not optimized. This strategy can ruin your account. Very low spreads, minimal slippage, vps, and speeds below 5ms are required.

High lots are trades of this strategy.

Sai Pratap

Here are my results (as expected) with no surprises.

Iam enclosing the MT5 set file for this.

My spreads are 0.6-0.8 and ping is 3-4 ms.

Plz note that I tested with 10,000 USD. And it is time and again proven, there is no easy money. :)

What can be done to earn profit is, do reverse trade of what this set is taking up :P

CP MT5 EURUSD M5 SCALP.set

Recep Apaydın

With "all tics based on real tics" the result is correct. I want to say that these back tests can be deceiving. It attracts customers.

The interesting thing is that it is successful for now with the demo account.

Sai Pratap
Quote from Recep Apaydın

With "all tics based on real tics" the result is correct. I want to say that these back tests can be deceiving. It attracts customers.

The interesting thing is that it is successful for now with the demo account.

Iam getting results the other way on back test with MT5.!

drago babnik

If EA is optimized to max spread then optimization is required for each broker separately. Even small differences in the spread show a big difference in the result. In such a case, there is no universal set that would apply to all brokers.

Sai Pratap
Quote from drago babnik

If EA is optimized to max spread then optimization is required for each broker separately. Even small differences in the spread show a big difference in the result. In such a case, there is no universal set that would apply to all brokers.

If so is the case, even within the broker, spreads will obviously vary depending on the market. So there is no point that this set can keep the account safe!