EURUSD Grid set with "SUM"

• updated
  • Running LIVE

Tried to workout a grid set with EURUSD with a low DD, using sum instead of multiplication, with starting lot at 0.01.

CP_MT5_EURUSD_Grid8_0.01 R02.set

CP_MT4_EURUSD_Grid8_0.01 R02.set

Result is below.

Image 2057

Image 2058

This shall work with 5000$ or 50$ cent accounts also. And also can help meet those requirements who want to trade certain number of lots for free VPS from broker.

MT version:
Both MT5 and MT4 set-files available
EA version:
Symbol:
EURUSD
TimeFrame:
M5

How would you rate the customer service you received?

Satisfaction mark by Sai Pratap 7 months ago

Add a comment about quality of support you received (optional):

Yannis Latroche

Thanks, gonna try it out and modify if i think about something

Sam Kelly

What amount of leverage do you use for this?

Sam Kelly

I'm running the MT5 set on a cent account, so far so good. Will let you know if it blows up!

Sai Pratap
Quote from Sam Kelly

I'm running the MT5 set on a cent account, so far so good. Will let you know if it blows up!

Y update only when account is blown off! Y not update the positive news with some appreciation. :(

Sai Pratap

By the way this set was prepared with motto of not to make profits but to trade more, to meet VPS conditions. If u want to improve profits, u may play with parameters global account profit, partial close.

Sam Kelly
Quote from Sai Pratap

Y update only when account is blown off! Y not update the positive news with some appreciation. :(

Quite right Sai :)! That was the pessimist in me speaking. After a starting balance of 11948EUR in my cent account I am currently at 12000.03EUR balance. After a couple of days running your set is working nicely.

Sai Pratap

Taken this set Live.

Will load on Exness also once the existing huge positions settle down.

Andrey Khatimlianskyi
  • Running LIVE

Sai, I think it is bad idea not to close profitable direction by it's own. Look at this trend in May 2018:

You can also disable GlobalAccount TP, it doesn't work because of Sum TP.

And I think the Lot increment shouldn't be larger than the Initial lot. So, if you start with 0.01, Lot increase should also be 0.01.

Here is what I think about this set )

Sai Pratap

Thanks for the feedback sir.

Will disable option of profit:buy+sell and try to improve the set so that we move on with the trend.

GA TP has been disabled while taking live sir, as iam using the set along with other set. Forgot to mention that here.

Martingale lot size is taken bigger so that trades are closed faster to avoid swap sir. May be we need to have shorter steps if we want to increase by 0.01. Let me try that idea as well. Thanks again. :)

aramabdo

Where is the link of live signal?