XAUUSD ZZ Breakout MACD Filter (no martingale)

• updated

hello together

I would like to present you my CP Gold set.

It is based on a 15 minute zigzag breakout strategy with 2 MACD filters and trailing stop.

Stoploss is set to 15% per 0.1 lot. for 0.2 lots accordingly 30%.

DD should be basically maximum the 30% respectively 60% (2 stoploss in a row). The set has a super recovery after a loss.

Once the ADX indicator is in place, I should bring the DD even further down...

I recommend a minimum of 1000k to start. but probably also works with 100 dollars :P

The Set is backtestes since 01.2017

Inital 4000 (0.1 Lots /1000)

result:

Image 2137

CP_ZZ_MACD_XAUUSD_nomartingale.set

Have fun and give Feedback. :)

MT version:
Set for MT5 only
EA version:
Symbol:
XAUUSD
TimeFrame:
michael weing
Quote from patrick mast

https://communitypowerea.userecho.com/en/communities/4/topics/454-xauusd-zz-breakout-macd-filter-no-martingale?redirect_to_reply=3144#comment-3144

Try the v4 version. Los of this week should not happen.. I updated it.. read through the discussion of this week best.

Yes a lot of thanks!

Which vps do you use?

patrick mast
Quote from michael weing

Yes a lot of thanks!

Which vps do you use?

i use Forexvps.net. If you tade min. 15 Lots/ Month you can get a free VPS at IC Markets. checkout: https://www.forexvps.net/brokers/icmarkets

michael weing
Quote from patrick mast

i use Forexvps.net. If you tade min. 15 Lots/ Month you can get a free VPS at IC Markets. checkout: https://www.forexvps.net/brokers/icmarkets

Thanks again!

I will try it!

jiayao zhou

convert to mt4 version, ok?

jagr19
Quote from patrick mast

cp_zz_macd_xauusd_nomartingale_v4.set

I did a litle update to protect from Los like today. The Pendig Order should be canceled after 20 Points. it make no sense to open the Trade at the top of the Candle if the Spreads are good again.

Live setup is updated to version 4.

is it 10 or 20 points? its 10 points in the file. 
its better also with the zz points distance set to 100

patrick mast
Quote from jagr19

Hi. Ah ok, sorry i didn't saw that. You are right. I set it to 10 in the Set. But i work also with 10 points. Live Signal is working with 10 points.
Thanks for the Feedback, I will backtest with ZZ points soon and give you Feedback.
patrick mast
Quote from jagr19

I backtested the Set with the 100 points. It also working but its a other entry Point.. I don't think its better.. I see higher DD an lower profit in 2021 with 100 Points distance to the Breakout..

jagr19
Quote from patrick mast

I backtested the Set with the 100 points. It also working but its a other entry Point.. I don't think its better.. I see higher DD an lower profit in 2021 with 100 Points distance to the Breakout..

alright, thats odd, my backtest showed 100 points yielded better results. especially for 2022. will test further back.

michael weing

Hello,

i have the V4.set already two weeks in a small live Account.

Till now it works similar like the two weeks backtest. 

I'm looking forward for the next two weeks!

greetings

mads gissel schou
Quote from michael weing

Hello,

i have the V4.set already two weeks in a small live Account.

Till now it works similar like the two weeks backtest. 

I'm looking forward for the next two weeks!

greetings

I am also running v4 setfile on a small Roboforex ECN account, so far my results are also similiar to backtests. Very nice set! 🙂