Jerome Powell´s Printer: Zeus V1 (2022) Night Scalper.

• updated

Hello Guys I am presenting my night scalper! 

This includes 3 pairs so far! EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY! 

There definitely more pairs planed, but it takes a lot of time and backtest, to develop the best settings for each pair. 
This scalper is very precise and I tried my best to keep the DD low and the profit high. For GBPUSD and EURUSD I managed to get high profit and low DD, not over 12%. USDJPY has one moment where it has a higher DD but runs perfectly the next years. (You will see the results). Every set is backtested from 2018 till today. I´ve used 100% backtest history of admiral markets with medium good spread. I expect the ea to run much better on low spread, commission broker. I also double checked with tickstory history of Dukascopy so its very unlike that the backtest is not precise. 

The Idea of this set. I tried to find a low volatile time during the night where the ea is very accurate. Using the volatile filter, CCI, RSI and WPR. 

Suggestions and/or further development of other pairs are highly requested. 

I also highly request to implement multi currency with one chart setup to this ea, to simplify further improvements/pairs. 

Don´t be suprised these sets do not open trades that much, but precise(Quality > quantity) . Therefore I´d like to do as many pairs as possible to have more trades. 

You can decide how much risk you wanna use.

IMPORTANT: Most brokers already have the right time. Same for me. Thats why I used 0 at the GMT offset for the strategy tester. The ea should start working at 23h marketwatch time, which would be 22h gmt+2 time. I know a little bit confusing but if u backtest, just check that the trades start at 23h. Moreover, change the DST Mode to the area you live!!!!

Like that: 

Image 2662

You can decide how much risk you wanna use.

Image 2654

EURUSD-M5-Lot=0.5.set

Image 2657

GBPUSD-M5-Lot=0.3.set

Image 2660

USDJPY-M5-Lot=0.2.set

As soon as possible I will set up a live signal.

MT version:
Set for MT5 only
EA version:
Symbol:
EURUSD; GBPUSD; USDJPY
TimeFrame:
M5
Yannis Latroche

Thanks nice idea, gonna look into it

Jerome Powell
Quote from Yannis Latroche

Thanks nice idea, gonna look into it

Thank you! I hope you get the same results as I do.

Yannis Latroche
Quote from Jerome Powell

Thank you! I hope you get the same results as I do.

I got really good results on EURUSD pair (didn’t test the others), i will look out for another pair for diversity 

Jerome Powell

I got really good results on EURUSD pair (didn’t test the others), i will look out for another pair for diversity 

Glad to hear that! Thank you! Which one u will work on, because the next pair will be usdcad i´ll try to do a setfile on. 

Jerome Powell

USDCAD-M5-Lot=0.3.set (14% DD)  I wanted to release it, I try to improve 

Yannis Latroche

I'm currently sick i can't work on the EA right now, gonna do when i'm back up on my feets

Jerome Powell

I'm currently sick i can't work on the EA right now, gonna do when i'm back up on my feets

No worries, get well soon! 

jean-g

Hi,

Thanks for set files. They are running live on my roboforex account. 

I will try to adjust for other pairs 

Jerome Powell
Quote from jean-g

Hi,

Thanks for set files. They are running live on my roboforex account. 

I will try to adjust for other pairs 

You´re welcome! Did you backtest them? Results may vary on different brokers :)! 

jean-g

Yes,

You can see the result for EURUSD on a Roboforex Procent Account (leverage 1:1000). 

I'm waiting few weeks to see the result on live account.

At this moment all positions taken by one of these 4 sets was good. (benefit of ~100€ by positon) 

:)