800137 CP FIBO 7 SIEVES EURUSD M5 MT5

• updated
Hello guys

I set up a SET that has the indicators of the best robots that I already use in other real account strategies.

The goal is to have a strategy that is more stable, where fewer trades are opened, but with a greater chance of getting the market right and surviving the increasingly constant turmoil in today's markets.

After setting up the strategy, I ran the tests in the periods from 2015 to 06-2022 (before and after COVID), to see if it would survive and how the performance would be, the reports are attached in excel. RoboForex Broker.

Suggestion:
Account of $21,300.00
or $213.00 Cents Account
NOTE: Used with 30% DD base

I'm open to suggestions and improvements if you identify...

Translated via Google from Portuguese (Brazil) to English.

ReportTester-68048531 2015 á 06-2022 - 150....xlsx
TesterGraphReport 2015 á 06-2022 - 150 TP -....png
800137 CP FIBO 7 SIEVES EURUSD M5 MT5.set Original: Olá Pessoal Montei um SET que tem os indicadores dos melhores robôs que já utilizo em outras estratégias em conta real. O objetivo é ter uma estratégia que seja mais estável, onde abra menos operações, mas com mais chances de acertar a direção do mercado e sobreviver as turbulências cada vez mais constante nos mercados atuais. Após montar a estratégia rodei os testes nos períodos de 2015 á 06-2022 (antes e pós COVID), para ver se sobreviveria e come seria o desempenho, segue em anexo os relatórios em excel. Corretora RoboForex. Sugestão: Conta de $ 21.300,00 ou Conta de Centavos de $ 213,00 OBS.: Usado com base DD de 30% Estou aberto a sugestões e melhorias, caso identifiquem... Traduzido via Google do Português(Brasil) para Inglês.
MT version:
Set for MT5 only
EA version:
Versão 2.41 or +
Symbol:
EURUSD
TimeFrame:
M5
Sai Pratap

Below is the result with Octa FX from 2018.

Nice set. Thanks

Gulm Veriine

can sombody make set file for FTMO Max  Dayly 

loss 4.5%

Sai Pratap
Quote from Gulm Veriine

loss 4.5%

Already CP has SL properties as well as max daily, weekly DD. U can use them and make a set for urself. Dont expect spoon feeding.

Gulm Veriine
Quote from Sai Pratap

Already CP has SL properties as well as max daily, weekly DD. U can use them and make a set for urself. Dont expect spoon feeding.

don't be so rude . if you're in a shit mood then take it somewhere else. I asked politely. you are arrogant

Sai Pratap
Quote from Gulm Veriine

don't be so rude . if you're in a shit mood then take it somewhere else. I asked politely. you are arrogant

Its not being rude. If u dont understand English, u better learn it.

I have clearly specified what properties to be used to make ur set file of ur requirement. 

Gulm Veriine
Quote from Sai Pratap

Its not being rude. If u dont understand English, u better learn it.

I have clearly specified what properties to be used to make ur set file of ur requirement. 

if you claim that I wish to be spoon-fed then that is arrogance.

Sai Pratap
Quote from Gulm Veriine

if you claim that I wish to be spoon-fed then that is arrogance.

That is what u have expected and I said dont expect that and suggested u to make ur own set with the features available in CP and highlighted them. If u think that not to expect spoon feeding is arrogance, god bless u. 

Douglas Hoffmann
Quote from Gulm Veriine

loss 4.5%

Hello

I don't use this tool (FTMO Max Dayly), but if you can, you can post it here so I can see how it works and if it's worth using.

Here's the link to this SET of the tool I use to analyze all the strategies I test and/or develop, I hope the information is useful for you and the group and I look forward to sharing yours...

Translation via Google, from Brazilian Portuguese to English.

https://tr-po.com/s/nQTzB

Original:
Olá

Eu não utilizo essa ferramenta (FTMO Max Dayly), mas pode postar aqui para eu ver como funciona e vale a pena usar.

Segue o link desse SET da ferramenta que eu utilizo para analisar todas as estratégias que testo e/ou desenvolvo, espero que a informação seja útil para você e para o grupo e você aguarda

Tradução via Google, de Português Brasil para Inglês.

Ulises Cune

Hello Douglas,

FTMO not a tool, is this:

https://ftmo.com/en/faq/what-is-ftmo/

Douglas Hoffmann
Quote from Ulises Cune

Hello Douglas,

FTMO not a tool, is this:

https://ftmo.com/en/faq/what-is-ftmo/

Thanks for the information/clarifications Ulises...