Ultra Hedge *Beta* - JPow

• updated
  • Running LIVE

Hi Guys,

I´ve been working a new system lately. An ultra hedge system. What does that mean I will explain soon: 

Well, rates are rising globally. This will lead to alot more volatility for forex because it´s getting more interesting to park money in cash. Our martingale system needs to become more well-conceived.So I developed this setup. 

We working with different Phases and the same pairs. What I got so far; 

Pairs are marked as: N = neutral / S = Sell / B = Buy 

Phase 1: CHFJPY (N) / EURCHF (S) / EURJPY (B)

Phase 2: GBPCHF (N) / CHFJPY (S) / GBPJPY (B) 

Phase 3: USDCHF ( N) / EURCHF (S) / EURUSD (B)

Phase 4: EURUSD (N) / USDJPY (S) / EURJPY (B) 

All simple, its just Stochastic who either buys or sells. The (S) part is just reversing the signal. The "N" is the decision maker. So it´s supposed 

to 2 vs 1 (the hedge). 

This backtesting is hard and not really possible so I set up a live signal: https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/1745827?source=Site+Signals+My

Any suggestions for improvements? Is it possible to connect the the pairs for each phase? ( maybe via the magic number?) So it closes every phase individually. Of course the "Phases" can be expanded to more pairs. 

Anyway here are the sets.

Ultra Hedge.zip ( the magic number need to changed for every pair) 

MT version:
Set for MT5 only
EA version:
Symbol:
Mulitple
TimeFrame:
M5
ferdinand tampubolon
Quote from Jerome Powell

*** UPDATE ***

As V2 doesnt seem to be steady as V1 I tried to improve it. Those Improvements included: 

1. Replacing in Phase 4 AUDNZD with CHFJPY 

2. Decreasing Lot Per 1000 from 0.01 to 0.001 

3. Changing Lot Coeff. from 2 to 1.5 on every pair. 

I hope it brings an improvement. 

https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/1778991?source=Site+Signals+My

I´m also still working on V1. 

As well as looking at Chris Tom´s (big thanks btw) Signals it only affects the RoboForex accounts. I guess for the amount of money the leverage of 1:2000 is to big. 

dear jerome powell

can you make phaze 5with this pair

audnzd

nzdcad

audcad

san takashima
Quote from ferdinand tampubolon

dear jerome powell

can you make phaze 5with this pair

audnzd

nzdcad

audcad

Pls can you tell me the set files you are using for these possible replament pairs so I can also contribute on testing them?

ferdinand tampubolon
Quote from san takashima

Pls can you tell me the set files you are using for these possible replament pairs so I can also contribute on testing them?

MT4 Phase 3_edited.zip

md mijanur rahman

Dear Jerome Powell,

Thanks for your hard work for the community.

Is it possible to use trail of the last layer after opened 5 layers trades. And accordingly its TP will change and if price go back again same step distance then EA will again the same layer trade so if possible to do this then account will safe always and make more profit of each pair.

Thanks in advance for your kind response !

Thanks,

----

Jerome Powell
Quote from san takashima

Phase 2 (AUDCAD-AUDUSD-USDCAD) -->  NZDUSD -AUDUSD-USDCAD

So Phase 3 (EURAUD-GBPAUD-AUDNZD) ---> EURAUD-GBPAUD-EURGBP

Phase 5 will be AUDNZD NZDCAD AUDCAD 

I will do the change over the weekend! and gonna send the zip package with Ultra Hedge V2.1 

Jerome Powell
Quote from md mijanur rahman

Dear Jerome Powell,

Thanks for your hard work for the community.

Is it possible to use trail of the last layer after opened 5 layers trades. And accordingly its TP will change and if price go back again same step distance then EA will again the same layer trade so if possible to do this then account will safe always and make more profit of each pair.

Thanks in advance for your kind response !

Thanks,

----

Hi Rahman, thank you! 

Could you send an example on a chart. I´m sorry but I struggle to comprehend what change you suggest. 

Greetings! 

md mijanur rahman
Quote from Jerome Powell

Hi Rahman, thank you! 

Could you send an example on a chart. I´m sorry but I struggle to comprehend what change you suggest. 

Greetings! 

Dear Jerome Powell,

Thanks for your response !

Lets suppose that, EA  open layer 1 trade= 1.040x0.01, Layer 2 trade= 1.041x0.02, Layer 3 trade = 1.042x0.04, Layer 4 trade = 1.043x0.08, Layer 5 trade = 1.044x0.16 and layer 6= 1.045x0.32 

So its tp will suppose 1.042.

Then when price will reach  down @  1.043 then its give the trail 10 pips while our last two entry was 0.044x0.16 and 0.045x32 so its moved our direction so last two / one trade may close if price didn't down again more and all trades tp will change as the last one/two entry trade already closed. 

Whereas, if again price go up then EA will open same layer 5/6 again and recalculate the TP.

If you capable to do thats then account will safe from the big DD as well as will get the good profit by the respective pairs.

Thanks in advance for your kind collaboration !

Thanks,

----

Jerome Powell
Quote from md mijanur rahman

Dear Jerome Powell,

Lets suppose that, EA  open layer 1 trade= 1.040x0.01, Layer 2 trade= 1.041x0.02, Layer 3 trade = 1.042x0.04, Layer 4 trade = 1.043x0.08, Layer 5 trade = 1.044x0.16 and layer 6= 1.045x0.32 

So its tp will suppose 1.042.

Then when price will reach  down @  1.043 then its give the trail 10 pips while our last two entry was 0.044x0.16 and 0.045x32 so its moved our direction so last two / one trade may close if price didn't down again more and all trades tp will change as the last one/two entry trade already closed. 

Whereas, if again price go up then EA will open same layer 5/6 again and recalculate the TP.

If you capable to do thats then account will safe from the big DD as well as will get the good profit by the respective pairs.

Thanks in advance for your kind collaboration !

Thanks,

----

Dear Rahman, 

Well this is a great idea! I worked alot with this EA, so far as I can see it, its not possible what you mentioned unfortunatly! But you can open and suggest Andrey to implement it or the parts that er missing to fullfill this idea! 

Thank you for the great Idea! I will take a look and maybe I can somehow work out something simular! 

Best, 

ferdinand tampubolon

sorry out of topic 

can some one help me 

i )can not find swap ( long and short)

md mijanur rahman
Quote from Jerome Powell

Dear Rahman, 

Well this is a great idea! I worked alot with this EA, so far as I can see it, its not possible what you mentioned unfortunatly! But you can open and suggest Andrey to implement it or the parts that er missing to fullfill this idea! 

Thank you for the great Idea! I will take a look and maybe I can somehow work out something simular! 

Best, 

Dear Jerome Powell,

How can i create new threats which is not finding. Would you pls send me the create the new threat regarding this issue. 

After create this issue i will write there and even i can send a EA which follow thats.

Thanks in advance for your kind reply !!

----