Ultra Hedge *Beta* - JPow

• updated
  • Running LIVE

Hi Guys,

I´ve been working a new system lately. An ultra hedge system. What does that mean I will explain soon: 

Well, rates are rising globally. This will lead to alot more volatility for forex because it´s getting more interesting to park money in cash. Our martingale system needs to become more well-conceived.So I developed this setup. 

We working with different Phases and the same pairs. What I got so far; 

Pairs are marked as: N = neutral / S = Sell / B = Buy 

Phase 1: CHFJPY (N) / EURCHF (S) / EURJPY (B)

Phase 2: GBPCHF (N) / CHFJPY (S) / GBPJPY (B) 

Phase 3: USDCHF ( N) / EURCHF (S) / EURUSD (B)

Phase 4: EURUSD (N) / USDJPY (S) / EURJPY (B) 

All simple, its just Stochastic who either buys or sells. The (S) part is just reversing the signal. The "N" is the decision maker. So it´s supposed 

to 2 vs 1 (the hedge). 

This backtesting is hard and not really possible so I set up a live signal: https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/1745827?source=Site+Signals+My

Any suggestions for improvements? Is it possible to connect the the pairs for each phase? ( maybe via the magic number?) So it closes every phase individually. Of course the "Phases" can be expanded to more pairs. 

Anyway here are the sets.

Ultra Hedge.zip ( the magic number need to changed for every pair) 

MT version:
Set for MT5 only
EA version:
Symbol:
Mulitple
TimeFrame:
M5
HAB_Trader

Ok, after two hard days, i should also share my signals. 

V1 modified Robo Pro live

V2.1 modified Robo Pro Cent live (old signal name, and old  history)

V2.1 modified² Robo Demo

Chris Tom
Quote from HAB_Trader

Version 1 modified (0.005 lot)for this test you need  2000. 

Okay, going to setup a new account with 2000 USD.

san takashima
Quote from HAB_Trader

Version 1 modified (0.005 lot)for this test you need  2000. 

Is this modification only to make sure that max DD stays below, say 50%?
My v1 account went as high as 95%, but survived so far, just....
Max lot was 0.64 with GBPCHF.

Jerome Powell

Roboforex ECN Ultra Hedge is doing so good. as well as RoboForex Pro. Cpmpared to mine Roboforex ones it already has a 100% DD. Have you changed something? And thanks for that great monitoring! 

Chris Tom
Quote from Jerome Powell

Roboforex ECN Ultra Hedge is doing so good. as well as RoboForex Pro. Cpmpared to mine Roboforex ones it already has a 100% DD. Have you changed something? And thanks for that great monitoring! 

As far as I know they should all be equal, just used your SetFiles...nothing else.

Guess the only difference could be in latency (40ms) or the circumstances at the start of each account...

Jerome Powell
Quote from Chris Tom

As far as I know they should all be equal, just used your SetFiles...nothing else.

Guess the only difference could be in latency (40ms) or the circumstances at the start of each account...

Because yours running ( ecn roboforex) most the time in plus not in a DD. and I wondering how this is happening. Could you maybe just save your setfiles right of the Chart and send it here, beauce its behaving completely different compard to the others. 

Chris Tom
Quote from Jerome Powell

Because yours running ( ecn roboforex) most the time in plus not in a DD. and I wondering how this is happening. Could you maybe just save your setfiles right of the Chart and send it here, beauce its behaving completely different compard to the others. 

Ultra_Hedge_Robo_ECN.zip

Here are the SetFiles, I am pleased to help in improving the strategy.