Ultra Hedge *Beta* - JPow

• updated
  • Running LIVE

Hi Guys,

I´ve been working a new system lately. An ultra hedge system. What does that mean I will explain soon: 

Well, rates are rising globally. This will lead to alot more volatility for forex because it´s getting more interesting to park money in cash. Our martingale system needs to become more well-conceived.So I developed this setup. 

We working with different Phases and the same pairs. What I got so far; 

Pairs are marked as: N = neutral / S = Sell / B = Buy 

Phase 1: CHFJPY (N) / EURCHF (S) / EURJPY (B)

Phase 2: GBPCHF (N) / CHFJPY (S) / GBPJPY (B) 

Phase 3: USDCHF ( N) / EURCHF (S) / EURUSD (B)

Phase 4: EURUSD (N) / USDJPY (S) / EURJPY (B) 

All simple, its just Stochastic who either buys or sells. The (S) part is just reversing the signal. The "N" is the decision maker. So it´s supposed 

to 2 vs 1 (the hedge). 

This backtesting is hard and not really possible so I set up a live signal: https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/1745827?source=Site+Signals+My

Any suggestions for improvements? Is it possible to connect the the pairs for each phase? ( maybe via the magic number?) So it closes every phase individually. Of course the "Phases" can be expanded to more pairs. 

Anyway here are the sets.

Ultra Hedge.zip ( the magic number need to changed for every pair) 

MT version:
Set for MT5 only
EA version:
Symbol:
Mulitple
TimeFrame:
M5
san takashima
Quote from san takashima

OK.
I've just set up a demo on Fusion Market classic with each phase sharing the same magic number + set of gold with 1 magic number.
Also another demo account on the same Fusion with different magic number as I think it was intended...(?)
But changed  a bit so the same curency pairs shares the same magic number regardless of the phase.
Will report back next week or as soon as I start seeing a difference.

Actually, I can see some difference now.
1st one shares a magic number between the same pairs but different number regardless of the phase.
2nd one shares the same magic number as given to me by Thorsten. (Except usdchf on phase 3 had 3040 which had been changed to 333)
I've kept the GOLD pairs in the mix.

Image 3950

Image 3951

Samuel Nguyen
Quote from san takashima

Actually, I can see some difference now.
1st one shares a magic number between the same pairs but different number regardless of the phase.
2nd one shares the same magic number as given to me by Thorsten. (Except usdchf on phase 3 had 3040 which had been changed to 333)
I've kept the GOLD pairs in the mix.

Image 3950

Image 3951

This is what I having right now FYI for V1. (if you are stay in Japan now, please +2hrs for the time showing here)

short by time

Image 3952

short by magic id

Image 3954

san takashima
Quote from Samuel Nguyen

This is what I having right now FYI for V1. (if you are stay in Japan now, please +2hrs for the time showing here)

short by time

Image 3952

short by magic id

Image 3954

Thank you.
may be we can compare the result in the morning as we still have NY market to finish.
(I've realised my mistake in leaving the initail lot of one of the demo to 0.03 instead of 0.01, it has now been rectified)

san takashima
Quote from san takashima

Thank you.
may be we can compare the result in the morning as we still have NY market to finish.
(I've realised my mistake in leaving the initail lot of one of the demo to 0.03 instead of 0.01, it has now been rectified)

Sorry it took me a while to put this together.
Please download my excel sheet

ReportHistory-33453.xlsx

It may not tell you a whole story, but may give you some idea of what's going on.

Both set did 51 trades between 15:00 to 24:00 on Friday.
Magic number by the phase:    Magic number by the currency pairs
CHFJPY: 0.73 (1 trade)              2.19 (1 trade - except I made mistake on lot)

EURCHF:  3.23  (1 trade - except I made mistake on lot)

EURJPY: 2.92 (4 trades).          5.11  (3 trades - except I made mistake on lot)
EURUSD: 4.00 (4 trades).          4.00 (4 trades).  
GBPCHF: 3.21 (3 trades)          5.36 (3 trades)
GBPJPY: 3.65 (6 trades)            5.11 (6 trades)
USDCHF: 3.22 (3 trades)           5.37 (3 trades)
USDJPY: 2.92 (4 trades)           4.38 (4 trades)
XAUUSD: 3.60 (18 trades)        4.40 (18 trades)

Profit  24.30                                   39.15

DD end of the Friday: 54.64         65.17
DD isn't significantly lower, but a little moe profit...
42% more profit for 19% more DD....

Samuel Nguyen
Quote from san takashima

Sorry it took me a while to put this together.
Please download my excel sheet

ReportHistory-33453.xlsx

It may not tell you a whole story, but may give you some idea of what's going on.

Both set did 51 trades between 15:00 to 24:00 on Friday.
Magic number by the phase:    Magic number by the currency pairs
CHFJPY: 0.73 (1 trade)              2.19 (1 trade - except I made mistake on lot)

EURCHF:  3.23  (1 trade - except I made mistake on lot)

EURJPY: 2.92 (4 trades).          5.11  (3 trades - except I made mistake on lot)
EURUSD: 4.00 (4 trades).          4.00 (4 trades).  
GBPCHF: 3.21 (3 trades)          5.36 (3 trades)
GBPJPY: 3.65 (6 trades)            5.11 (6 trades)
USDCHF: 3.22 (3 trades)           5.37 (3 trades)
USDJPY: 2.92 (4 trades)           4.38 (4 trades)
XAUUSD: 3.60 (18 trades)        4.40 (18 trades)

Profit  24.30                                   39.15

DD end of the Friday: 54.64         65.17
DD isn't significantly lower, but a little moe profit...
42% more profit for 19% more DD....

Thanks Takashima san,

Personally, I feel "Magic number by the phase" will be more safer as to sum lots at a time will be less than "Magic number by the currency pairs".

Imaging if 50% pairs fall into same bad situation then the DD will be a lot and might be out of control.

Did everyone tried SL by currency pair or by phase or by GA yet (not sure which one is the best and how much SL% will be great). I'm trying SL by phase at the moment but it might take time to have the report.

san takashima
Quote from Samuel Nguyen

Thanks Takashima san,

Personally, I feel "Magic number by the phase" will be more safer as to sum lots at a time will be less than "Magic number by the currency pairs".

Imaging if 50% pairs fall into same bad situation then the DD will be a lot and might be out of control.

Did everyone tried SL by currency pair or by phase or by GA yet (not sure which one is the best and how much SL% will be great). I'm trying SL by phase at the moment but it might take time to have the report.

Because the data so far is only few hours, we need a longer data to really see.
Let me try run these 2 demo accounts for a week and see how it does it.
I've forggotten to reset my Max DD monitor.... on Friday.
I've noe reset the Max DD indicator to report back next week.

Samuel Nguyen
Quote from san takashima

Because the data so far is only few hours, we need a longer data to really see.
Let me try run these 2 demo accounts for a week and see how it does it.
I've forggotten to reset my Max DD monitor.... on Friday.
I've noe reset the Max DD indicator to report back next week.

Thanks Takashima san,

FYI, V1 > Phase 3 > EURUSD failed the BackTest in 31/03/2022. Even with $10.000.

Image 3956

HAB_Trader
Quote from Samuel Nguyen

Thanks Takashima san,

FYI, V1 > Phase 3 > EURUSD failed the BackTest in 31/03/2022. Even with $10.000.

Image 3956

Same Magic at same Pair will cause a close of all traides of both (same pair) experts if one sends close signal. that so you cloud have big loose trades on chfjpy for example. 

ferdinand tampubolon
Quote from Samuel Nguyen

Thanks Takashima san,

Image 3956

mt5 ?

HAB_Trader

Ich think i will stop my live trading accounts during this week. and restart it after new year.