Ultra Hedge *Beta* - JPow

• updated
  • Running LIVE

Hi Guys,

I´ve been working a new system lately. An ultra hedge system. What does that mean I will explain soon: 

Well, rates are rising globally. This will lead to alot more volatility for forex because it´s getting more interesting to park money in cash. Our martingale system needs to become more well-conceived.So I developed this setup. 

We working with different Phases and the same pairs. What I got so far; 

Pairs are marked as: N = neutral / S = Sell / B = Buy 

Phase 1: CHFJPY (N) / EURCHF (S) / EURJPY (B)

Phase 2: GBPCHF (N) / CHFJPY (S) / GBPJPY (B) 

Phase 3: USDCHF ( N) / EURCHF (S) / EURUSD (B)

Phase 4: EURUSD (N) / USDJPY (S) / EURJPY (B) 

All simple, its just Stochastic who either buys or sells. The (S) part is just reversing the signal. The "N" is the decision maker. So it´s supposed 

to 2 vs 1 (the hedge). 

This backtesting is hard and not really possible so I set up a live signal: https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/1745827?source=Site+Signals+My

Any suggestions for improvements? Is it possible to connect the the pairs for each phase? ( maybe via the magic number?) So it closes every phase individually. Of course the "Phases" can be expanded to more pairs. 

Anyway here are the sets.

Ultra Hedge.zip ( the magic number need to changed for every pair) 

MT version:
Set for MT5 only
EA version:
Symbol:
Mulitple
TimeFrame:
M5
Chris Tom
Quote from John Rowan

Hi, this is marked as running live, I backtested it from 2015-2021 starting $3000 and it crashed, I changed lot sizing to fixed lot 0.01 and not for every 1000 and it goes through the whole backtest fine.  I was wondering what is a good starting investment to have this running live?

How are you testing 12 SetFiles in parallel in one account?

John Rowan
Quote from Chris Tom

How are you testing 12 SetFiles in parallel in one account?

I am using only the set file that is in Ultra Hedge.zip -> Phase 4 -> EURUSD N -> x.set

Should I be using a different one? I am trying to do minute timeframe with EURUSD, working toward trying to get a live account, now just testing in a demo Oanda account

ferdinand tampubolon
Quote from John Rowan

I am using only the set file that is in Ultra Hedge.zip -> Phase 4 -> EURUSD N -> x.set

Should I be using a different one? I am trying to do minute timeframe with EURUSD, working toward trying to get a live account, now just testing in a demo Oanda account

mod with out stochastik much better and much profit

not for share now , back test 3 year pass

sean friday
Quote from ferdinand tampubolon

mod with out stochastik much better and much profit

not for share now , back test 3 year pass

So why not sharing?

md mijanur rahman
Quote from sean friday

So why not sharing?

Would you pls share share set file and if you had connected  mql5 link then pls share 

san takashima
Quote from san takashima

Thank you for the set file.
just a quick confirmation...

Image 4128

Magic number 2 appears twice for EURCHF as well as GBPUSD... both for SELL set up.
Could you confirm if one of them should be magic number 6 instead?

Unfortunately, this account and another running a variations of the set had failed with $1000 start.
My observation so far is only accounts with a shared magic number among the phase, ie;111 for all 3 pairs in phase 1 group, for example, are alive after a couple of weeks... specially with a big news events.

I've now amended the v3 above to share a magic number since and it is running well.
Like Opik's suggestion, stoch 9-3-3 does seem to make more profit, buth with higher DD.

HAB_Trader

I have V3 with 0.5 Lot/1000 on an Roboforex Live account. 

I Backtested it for 2022 and it should not Flipp :-)

Samuel Nguyen
Quote from HAB_Trader

I have V3 with 0.5 Lot/1000 on an Roboforex Live account. 

I Backtested it for 2022 and it should not Flipp :-)

Hi @Thorsten, which MQL5 URL is it? May I take a look? 

You meant 0.005/1000, aren't you?

Thanks.

HAB_Trader
Quote from Samuel Nguyen

Hi @Thorsten, which MQL5 URL is it? May I take a look? 

You meant 0.005/1000, aren't you?

Thanks.

yea for sure 

san takashima
Quote from Jerome Powell

Both Accounts blew up today. I gotta figure out why really but so far its caused by USDCHF. Today I also finished the improvement rahman had suggested. I´m gonna set up a live signal soon. @Ferdinand how was your signal doing? 

Ultra Hedge V2.zip

I used the same MN for every phase. I guess there is no need of changing, but take a look I´ve might did a mistake, just check. 

Phase 1: EURUSD (N) - GBPUSD (R) - USDCHF (D)

Phase 2: AUDCAD (N) AUDUSD R) USDCAD (D)

Phase 3: EURAUD (N) GBPAUD(R) AUDNZD(D)

Phase 4 :EURCHF (N) GBPCHF (R) AUDNZD (D) 

I needed to use audnzd twice cuz to avoid the jpy pairs audnzd hast the highest anti correlation. 

Hello,
Running the variation of V2 since end Nov 2022, I've now happy to anounce to take the version v2.12 with News on real account.
I've also created a signal
https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/1883011?source=Site+Signals+Page
But don't know how to set it so that it shows the result of the latest starting 6 March 2023 rather than the ones from end Nov 2022 which changes account every so often.
I've written what I can on its description of the journey so far.
Basically, the magiuc number are shared among the phases for these set.
CP UH v2.12 - NewsFilter.zip