EURUSD Stochastic Set

• updated

Tried to find some set with EURUSD with small capital i.e. less than 1000$ as well as less DD.

Strategy is very simple. Used Stochastic signal on 1H with bigger martingale step, along with trailing SL.

STO H1_MT5.set

Below is the result with Octa FX from 2018 onwards.

Image 4056

Image 4057

MT version:
Set for MT5 only
EA version:
Symbol:
EURUSD
TimeFrame:
H1
Sai Pratap
Quote from albrecht m.

Hello Sai, thank you for this strategy. It is running on life account now since 3 weeks. I like this conservative approach. I am just wondering if it is possible to roll out this strategy to other pairs than this two? AUDUSD for example or USDJPY? (In the community 90% of the forex strategies are based on EURUSD and I don't understand why?)

I think u missed this update!

https://forum.communitypowerea.com/communities/4/topics/768-improved-sto-h1-set

Most of the sets are of EURUSD bcoz its less volatile, better spreads on most of the brokers.

U can always make slight changes and try, share on other pairs as well. 

The above set works well on USDCHF also. Just have a look.

albrecht m.

Hello Sai, thank you for this strategy. It is running on life account now since 3 weeks. I like this conservative approach. I am just wondering if it is possible to roll out this strategy to other pairs than this two? AUDUSD for example or USDJPY? (In the community 90% of the forex strategies are based on EURUSD and I don't understand why?)

Sai Pratap
Quote from Dhelix

Hi Sai, what .set have you seen to be the best producing one?

I like how well it works being so simple too.

Best is all upto one's perception. The best for me may not suit ur risk apetite/profits. :)

I personally choose sets that are consistent profit, slow, with less DD.

Dhelix

Hi Sai, what .set have you seen to be the best producing one?

I like how well it works being so simple too.

Peter Hartmann
Thank you very much for your help, which is very valuable to me, I will learn to do a backtest
Quote from Peter Hartmann

Hello Herrera Gomariz

I am reporting from Germany and have installed the Community EA on my MT5 account at Roboforex. Do I still have to make settings? Should I additionally install your set, sorry if I haven't understood that yet

Well, my advice is that you put the recommended version of CP and try first to do a backtesting with the set that I sent you to see if everything works the same. I have tried sets that are put in the community and then they fail me. This set is pretty solid, you tell me, good luck.

Peter Hartmann

Hello Herrera Gomariz

I am reporting from Germany and have installed the Community EA on my MT5 account at Roboforex. Do I still have to make settings? Should I additionally install your set, sorry if I haven't understood that yet

Quote from Javier Herrera Gomariz

My small contribution in roboforex, I have only changed 

Image 4414

level up: 88 and slight dn 10 of the stocastico 

greetings

Here is the set, I forgot that I also play the martingale, but it did not work 2013CommunityPower 2.50-eurusd-h1-mio1.set

My small contribution in roboforex, I have only changed 

Image 4414

level up: 88 and slight dn 10 of the stocastico 

greetings

Sai Pratap

Thanks for the set @lytnin

Below are the results with OctaFX.

Image 4386

Image 4387