EURUSD Stochastic Set

• updated

Tried to find some set with EURUSD with small capital i.e. less than 1000$ as well as less DD.

Strategy is very simple. Used Stochastic signal on 1H with bigger martingale step, along with trailing SL.

STO H1_MT5.set

Below is the result with Octa FX from 2018 onwards.

Image 4056

Image 4057

MT version:
Set for MT5 only
EA version:
Symbol:
EURUSD
TimeFrame:
H1
Quote from Javier Herrera Gomariz

My small contribution in roboforex, I have only changed 

Image 4414

level up: 88 and slight dn 10 of the stocastico 

greetings

Here is the set, I forgot that I also play the martingale, but it did not work 2013CommunityPower 2.50-eurusd-h1-mio1.set

Peter Hartmann

Hello Herrera Gomariz

I am reporting from Germany and have installed the Community EA on my MT5 account at Roboforex. Do I still have to make settings? Should I additionally install your set, sorry if I haven't understood that yet

Quote from Peter Hartmann

Hello Herrera Gomariz

I am reporting from Germany and have installed the Community EA on my MT5 account at Roboforex. Do I still have to make settings? Should I additionally install your set, sorry if I haven't understood that yet

Well, my advice is that you put the recommended version of CP and try first to do a backtesting with the set that I sent you to see if everything works the same. I have tried sets that are put in the community and then they fail me. This set is pretty solid, you tell me, good luck.

Peter Hartmann
Thank you very much for your help, which is very valuable to me, I will learn to do a backtest
Dhelix

Hi Sai, what .set have you seen to be the best producing one?

I like how well it works being so simple too.

Sai Pratap
Quote from Dhelix

Hi Sai, what .set have you seen to be the best producing one?

I like how well it works being so simple too.

Best is all upto one's perception. The best for me may not suit ur risk apetite/profits. :)

I personally choose sets that are consistent profit, slow, with less DD.

albrecht m.

Hello Sai, thank you for this strategy. It is running on life account now since 3 weeks. I like this conservative approach. I am just wondering if it is possible to roll out this strategy to other pairs than this two? AUDUSD for example or USDJPY? (In the community 90% of the forex strategies are based on EURUSD and I don't understand why?)

Sai Pratap
Quote from albrecht m.

Hello Sai, thank you for this strategy. It is running on life account now since 3 weeks. I like this conservative approach. I am just wondering if it is possible to roll out this strategy to other pairs than this two? AUDUSD for example or USDJPY? (In the community 90% of the forex strategies are based on EURUSD and I don't understand why?)

I think u missed this update!

https://forum.communitypowerea.com/communities/4/topics/768-improved-sto-h1-set

Most of the sets are of EURUSD bcoz its less volatile, better spreads on most of the brokers.

U can always make slight changes and try, share on other pairs as well. 

The above set works well on USDCHF also. Just have a look.