MT version:
Set for MT5 only
EA version:
Symbol:
EURUSD
TimeFrame:
5M
opik

do you have those two indicator for mt4?

ferdinand tampubolon

it is realy good if have mt4 version indicator

Ulises Cune

You would have to convert the code to mql4, personally I don't use MT4, it seems bad for backtesting.

fraggli

Hi,

please try the attached indicator, just quick scanned the code, looks familiar to me - but for you to test.. ;)

Double smoothed stochastic 2.mq4

BrainTrend2Sig 2.mq4
Ulises Cune
Quote from fraggli

Hi,

please try the attached indicator, just quick scanned the code, looks familiar to me - but for you to test.. ;)

Double smoothed stochastic 2.mq4

BrainTrend2Sig 2.mq4

Compiles fine. Thank you so much!

jay hu

Thank you, fraggli

jay hu

Thanks, Ulises for sharing this. please see attached test results on XM and 8Cap MT5 terminals. Both failed on April 2022 for some reason, but the forward test went well. @Ulises, I thought that these indicators can us over 80% win rate on trade, Using an anti-martingale strategy may give us a better result, isn't it? Report_Ulises set for CP MT5 BrainTrend2Si....html
ReportTester-Ulises set for CP MT5 BrainTr....html

Ulises Cune
Quote from jay hu

Thanks, Ulises for sharing this. please see attached test results on XM and 8Cap MT5 terminals. Both failed on April 2022 for some reason, but the forward test went well. @Ulises, I thought that these indicators can us over 80% win rate on trade, Using an anti-martingale strategy may give us a better result, isn't it? Report_Ulises set for CP MT5 BrainTrend2Si....html
ReportTester-Ulises set for CP MT5 BrainTr....html

Hello, yes it could be, I have not analyzed the indicators too much.

jay hu

Maybe The Scalper can help improve this setting by using D Alembert system instead of Martingale?

ferdinand tampubolon

MT4  not for backtest but running live with cent for test.

btw how to convert mq4 to ex4