Candlestick Pattern Indicator

• updated

Many traders use Price Action as entry and exit signal. Since the beginning of chart analysis, traders have found several candlestick patterns that can indicate possible "behaviors" of the market. Candlestick Pattern indicator is an indicator for MetaTrader platform that can detect many of these patterns and show them on screen or to alert traders about them.

Original:

https://www.earnforex.com/guides/forex-candlestick-patterns-cheat-sheet/

Image 5057

Indicator:

MQLTA MT5 Pattern Detector.ex5

MQLTA MT4 Pattern Detector.ex4

Image 5060

Test_v2.54.set

jay hu

Great! Thank you.

Jan Corsair

Great idea! I am using this one: https://www.mql5.com/de/code/22218

It can detect more than 50 Patterns but needs to be edited as shown here.

If it was part of the EA everybody could use it. I'm runnig it since 2 months on a demo account - it's great!

Image 5069

01.01.2021 - 29.09.2023 started with 1000€ on EURUSD.

Kirill El

Very interesting.

I think that together with the “Big Candle” filter you can find interesting entries/exits.

Ulises Cune

I think it is not necessary to put more indicators within EA, but rather, put other characteristics, such as risk management, for example. We can now add an almost infinite amount of indicators

Jan Corsair
 Yes this is true and from my perspective also the risk management is covered completely. The only problem I see is configuration management. Imagine being new to CP EA, what would you think if you hit F7 for the first time? A visual tool with descriptions and hints would be very helpful for beginners. I have something in mind like a set file generator with the descriptions and hints from the guide. Something like that could be done in excel or HTML but my coding skills are too low. Paired with a strategy planing guide it would be the ultimate tool for everyone interested in trading. I know it is much work but from what I see here you probably could be able to achieve it. What do you think?
Ulises Cune

Yes, I'm starting to program this today. It will replace the use of "Strategy Tester". "Conditions" will be able to be handled when certain functions are enabled or disabled in CP. For example, if Martingale is disabled, you will not be able to choose any options within Martingale. Also, unite all the tools that I already made within this one, to have them all in one place within reach of a click.

Jan Corsair

Okay. Sorry.

jay hu
Quote from Ulises Cune

Yes, I'm starting to program this today. It will replace the use of "Strategy Tester". "Conditions" will be able to be handled when certain functions are enabled or disabled in CP. For example, if Martingale is disabled, you will not be able to choose any options within Martingale. Also, unite all the tools that I already made within this one, to have them all in one place within reach of a click.

This is going to be a very handy tool for CP. Thank you for doing this.

jugulonline

please make one pz turtle indicator pls..  

jay hu
Quote from jugulonline

please make one pz turtle indicator pls..  

Please share the indicator and buy or sell condition of this indicator if you do not mind.