Base GRID

• updated
  • Running LIVE

Here is my attempt to develop a simple grid.

It is not based on any indicator, just on math.

I used only first 8 months of 2020 (01.01.2020-01.09.2020) for optimization, but it survives even in hard 2018!

The Start lot is set to 0.1 (not 0.01!) and it has special sense — martingale coefficient 1.1 is used, and 0.01 can't be enlarged properly!

So, you probably need cent-account for safe trading with this grid.

I've launched 2 cent-accounts for test (with €100 deposit on each): 

UPD:

• 06.12 account at FBS was launched by Sai,
  • 14.12 Robo was stopped because of worse performance,
  • 17.12 one more account at FBS was launched by me: https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/892276
  • 24.12 my FBS account has been stopped. It performs like Weltrade, no need to have 2 accounts for the same set.
  • 27.01.2022 Weltrade account has been stopped out

To open the same accounts, please, use my referral links:

The max draw-down within last 2 years was about 25`000 ($250), so I'm ready to deposit another €150 on each account if strong trend occurs.

In 2018 DD reached 40`000 ($400). And I'm not sure I ready to something like this with real money.

However, the strategy produces around 15-20K ($150-200) every 6 months. So, it has sense to use it even if it sometimes blows the account =)

Here is the result with IC-Markets from 01.01.2018 to 01.12.2020:

Image 452

Image 453

For the same period on Weltrade:

Image 454

Image 455

And the same test for Roboforex:

Image 456

Image 457

I made stress-tests using execution delays, and it passed them successfully (tried up to 150 ms delay).

Set files for version 2.21:

CP_MT5_EURUSD_Grid8.set

CP_MT4_EURUSD_Grid8.set

Set files for version 2.36 (uploaded 18.08.2021):

CP_MT5_EURUSD_Grid8_2.36.set

CP_MT4_EURUSD_Grid8_2.36.set

Please, convert "Min profit to close" for the "Partial close" to your account currency! It was optimized for USD account.

On EUR account I use value 4.5 instead of 5.0 (4.5 EUR is approximately equals to 5 USD).

My goal is to make such set for several currency pairs (or other instruments), so drawdown remain the same, but profit is multiplied.

Telegram channel with all live deals: https://t.me/CommunityPowerGG

MT version:
Both MT5 and MT4 set-files available
EA version:
2.21, 2.36
Symbol:
EURUSD
TimeFrame:
M1

How would you rate the customer service you received?

Satisfaction mark by Andrey Khatimlianskyi 4 years ago

Add a comment about quality of support you received (optional):

Sai Pratap
Quote from gamal rizaldi

It should pass 2018 with the same set, it will also passed 2017 but we need to reduce the partial close to 15 dollar.

For me, it failed in 2018. I did not check from 2017 though. (with partial close to 20$)

gamal rizaldi
Quote from Sai Pratap

For me, it failed in 2018. I did not check from 2017 though. (with partial close to 20$)

sorry sai, i revealed it upside down, what i mean is for 2018 we need to use partial close 15. for 2017 we can use partial close 20, but the dd will drain to 40k in 2017.

2018 pc15

2017 pc20

so if we go live its more secure to limit the partial close to 15 dollar.

Andrey Khatimlianskyi

Set files for version 2.36 have been uploaded.

Mike
Quote from Andrey Khatimlianskyi

Set files for version 2.36 have been uploaded.

Thanks Sir Andrey ! Nice set ! Specifically for someone who have a big deposit (nearly 30 000$ and more it becomes safe)

Yannis Latroche

GBPUSD GRID.set

EURGBP GRID.set
EURJPY GRID.set

I've deleted backtest screenshot by accident but these are one that survives since 2018 (profitability uncount)
ArbTrade

Can you please help me to understand where to change this parameter (for an EUR account): 

Please, convert "Min profit to close" for the "Partial close" to your account currency! It was optimized for USD account.

On EUR account I use value 4.5 instead of 5.0 (4.5 EUR is approximately equals to 5 USD).

Andrey Khatimlianskyi
Quote from ArbTrade

Can you please help me to understand where to change this parameter (for an EUR account): 

On EUR account I use value 4.5 instead of 5.0 (4.5 EUR is approximately equals to 5 USD).

ArbTrade
Quote from Andrey Khatimlianskyi

Thanks

Douglas Hoffmann
Quote from Yannis Latroche

GBPUSD GRID.set

EURGBP GRID.set
EURJPY GRID.set

I've deleted backtest screenshot by accident but these are one that survives since 2018 (profitability uncount)

Hello Yannis Latroche

Did you get to test the EURCHF pair?

Switzerland (CHF) has linked its currency to the euro (EUR) so that its currency does not appreciate too much and is paired with the euro, in this way the market, EURCHF forex pair does not have many variations which in my view for a robot with grid strategy could be a good opportunity, what do you think?

Is there any extra configuration you suggest? How step size = a 8 as in the EURGBP, EURUSD and GBPUSD pairs or step size = at 15 as in the EURJPY pair?

OBS.: Translation via Google translator from Brazilian Portuguese to English

Original:

Olá Yannis Latroche

Você chegou a testar o par EURCHF?

A Suiça (CHF) vinculou a sua moeda ao euro (EUR) para que a sua moeda não se valorize demais e fique pareada com o euro, desta forma o mercado, par de forex EURCHF não tem muitas variações o que a meu ver para um robô com estratégia de grade pode ser um boa oportunidade, o que você acha?

Tem alguma configuração estra que você sugere? Como tamanho do passo = a 8 como nos pares EURGBP, EURUSD e GBPUSD ou tamanho do passo = a 15 como no par EURJPY?

Andrey Khatimlianskyi
Quote from Douglas Hoffmann

Hello Yannis Latroche

Did you get to test the EURCHF pair?

Switzerland (CHF) has linked its currency to the euro (EUR) so that its currency does not appreciate too much and is paired with the euro, in this way the market, EURCHF forex pair does not have many variations which in my view for a robot with grid strategy could be a good opportunity, what do you think?

Is there any extra configuration you suggest? How step size = a 8 as in the EURGBP, EURUSD and GBPUSD pairs or step size = at 15 as in the EURJPY pair?

OBS.: Translation via Google translator from Brazilian Portuguese to English

Original:

Olá Yannis Latroche

Você chegou a testar o par EURCHF?

A Suiça (CHF) vinculou a sua moeda ao euro (EUR) para que a sua moeda não se valorize demais e fique pareada com o euro, desta forma o mercado, par de forex EURCHF não tem muitas variações o que a meu ver para um robô com estratégia de grade pode ser um boa oportunidade, o que você acha?

Tem alguma configuração estra que você sugere? Como tamanho do passo = a 8 como nos pares EURGBP, EURUSD e GBPUSD ou tamanho do passo = a 15 como no par EURJPY?

Douglas,

why not to test yourself? )