Base GRID

• updated
  • Running LIVE

Here is my attempt to develop a simple grid.

It is not based on any indicator, just on math.

I used only first 8 months of 2020 (01.01.2020-01.09.2020) for optimization, but it survives even in hard 2018!

The Start lot is set to 0.1 (not 0.01!) and it has special sense — martingale coefficient 1.1 is used, and 0.01 can't be enlarged properly!

So, you probably need cent-account for safe trading with this grid.

I've launched 2 cent-accounts for test (with €100 deposit on each): 

UPD:

• 06.12 account at FBS was launched by Sai,
  • 14.12 Robo was stopped because of worse performance,
  • 17.12 one more account at FBS was launched by me: https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/892276
  • 24.12 my FBS account has been stopped. It performs like Weltrade, no need to have 2 accounts for the same set.
  • 27.01.2022 Weltrade account has been stopped out

To open the same accounts, please, use my referral links:

The max draw-down within last 2 years was about 25`000 ($250), so I'm ready to deposit another €150 on each account if strong trend occurs.

In 2018 DD reached 40`000 ($400). And I'm not sure I ready to something like this with real money.

However, the strategy produces around 15-20K ($150-200) every 6 months. So, it has sense to use it even if it sometimes blows the account =)

Here is the result with IC-Markets from 01.01.2018 to 01.12.2020:

Image 452

Image 453

For the same period on Weltrade:

Image 454

Image 455

And the same test for Roboforex:

Image 456

Image 457

I made stress-tests using execution delays, and it passed them successfully (tried up to 150 ms delay).

Set files for version 2.21:

CP_MT5_EURUSD_Grid8.set

CP_MT4_EURUSD_Grid8.set

Set files for version 2.36 (uploaded 18.08.2021):

CP_MT5_EURUSD_Grid8_2.36.set

CP_MT4_EURUSD_Grid8_2.36.set

Please, convert "Min profit to close" for the "Partial close" to your account currency! It was optimized for USD account.

On EUR account I use value 4.5 instead of 5.0 (4.5 EUR is approximately equals to 5 USD).

My goal is to make such set for several currency pairs (or other instruments), so drawdown remain the same, but profit is multiplied.

Telegram channel with all live deals: https://t.me/CommunityPowerGG

MT version:
Both MT5 and MT4 set-files available
EA version:
2.21, 2.36
Symbol:
EURUSD
TimeFrame:
M1

How would you rate the customer service you received?

Satisfaction mark by Andrey Khatimlianskyi 4 years ago

Add a comment about quality of support you received (optional):

Douglas Hoffmann
Quote from md mijanur rahman

CP EA EURCHF m5 Grid8.jpg

Dear Brother, i am testing with this of your setting but which is more DD will be came if market is moved strong trend. So any modification pls 

Thanks,

---

Hello MD Mijanur Rahman

The improvement I performed here was focused on supporting large drawdowns (DD) when they occur, since the strategy works by leaving several negative operations open until they can be closed at a profit (GRED System)

Unfortunately I didn't save the tests to send, but I tested between 6 to 50 steps and 8 steps was the one that had the lowest relegation and even so it made a profit both in the period of 2018 (bad year) and also in 2020 (year of the covid crisis) where around the world have dropped drastically...

Obviously this doesn't guarantee anything because the market is SOVEREIGN, but tests like this help the strategy/SET survive similar drastic moves

Translation by Google, Original in Brazilian Portuguese

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Olá MD Mijanur Rahman

O aprimoramento que rodei aqui foi com foco para suportar grandes rebaixamentos (DD) quando estes ocorrerem uma vez que a estratégia trabalha deixando varias operações negativas em aberto até conseguilas fexá-las com lucro (Sistema de GRED)

Infelizmente não salvei os testes para enviar porém testei entre 6 á 50 passos e 8 passos foi a que teve menor rebaixamento e mesmo assim obteve lucro tanto no periodo de 2018 (ano ruim) como também em 2020 (ano da crise do covid) onde bolsas do mundo inteiro cairam drastitamente...

Obvio que isso não garante nada porque o mercado é SOBERANO, mas testes assim ajudam a estratégia/SET sobreviver em movimentos dráticos similares
Sai Pratap
Quote from Ulises Cune

Closing partial orders at 50%, I have more profit and less drawdown.

Original:

Parcial Close 50

EURUSD_GRID_Partial_50_percentage.set

My results are the other way round when tested from 2019 onwards.

Also the trades are open for months together.

Samuel Nguyen

My result is not good:

Exness.

Image 3903

Yannis Latroche
Quote from Samuel Nguyen

My result is not good:

Exness.

Image 3903

Put at least 25 000$ in the backtest to see the results

Sai Pratap
Quote from Samuel Nguyen

My result is not good:

Exness.

Image 3903

U r using 1000$ for backtest.

By the way the multiplication grid fails even with 25000$. So I have withdrawn live from it. Iam using sum grid. It will work with 15000$.

Ulises Cune

I have updated the original version of Andrey from 2.36 to version 2.54.

Image 4567

CP_MT5_EURUSD_Grid8_2.36_v2.54.set

Roboforex, CentAccount, 500USD

jay hu

Thank you for the updates!

jay hu
Quote from Ulises Cune

I have updated the original version of Andrey from 2.36 to version 2.54.

Image 4567

CP_MT5_EURUSD_Grid8_2.36_v2.54.set

Roboforex, CentAccount, 500USD

Here is my test result of this set.

CP 2.54.6 MT5_EURUSD_Grid8_Ulises Set.ini

Image 4707

Image 4708

Keep up all the good work guys! keep improving this nice EA, guys.

Ulises Cune

I have updated to version 2.57 and changed "Sort by profit = false in Partial Close"

More Profit and less DrawDown

2.57 (Sort by profit = false)

Image 5644

2.54 (Sort by profit = true Implicit programmed in)

Image 5645

CP_MT5_EURUSD_Grid8_2.36_v2.55_v2.56-2.57.set

jay hu
Quote from Ulises Cune

I have updated to version 2.57 and changed "Sort by profit = false in Partial Close"

More Profit and less DrawDown

2.57 (Sort by profit = false)

Image 5644

2.54 (Sort by profit = true Implicit programmed in)

Image 5645

CP_MT5_EURUSD_Grid8_2.36_v2.55_v2.56-2.57.set

Thanks!