live signal =https://www.myfxbook.com/members/VicJay/robo16pairs/10699831

MT version:
Set for MT5 only
EA version:
Symbol:
16 pair see post
TimeFrame:
1m

How would you rate the customer service you received?

Satisfaction mark by ferdinand tampubolon 4 months ago

good

Add a comment about quality of support you received (optional):

ferdinand tampubolon
Quote from felix layi

Thank you - Orders are now placed, even though ICM charges commission per lot, it opened trades without me filling the commission column. So far, it appears to open one trde per pair per day at 20:00 (ICM Server time), will observe for a while (a month or two) and revert.

I am very glad to hear it.

Do you have a myfxbook account?

very good for comparison between roboforex and icmarket.

where later the version will be updated for improvements

felix layi
Quote from ferdinand tampubolon

I am very glad to hear it.

Do you have a myfxbook account?

very good for comparison between roboforex and icmarket.

where later the version will be updated for improvements

Hi Yes, 
I have now enabled myfxbooks account for ICMarkets,
Here: https://www.myfxbook.com/portfolio/16-pairs-project/10938500
Trying to find the sweet spot for 10,000 balance so might have a few changes in the first few days/weeks/month. 

Could you enable permission for your myfxbooks roboforex broker so can see detailed analysis, drawdown, lot sizes etc. if you dont mind? 

ferdinand tampubolon
Quote from felix layi

Hi Yes, 
I have now enabled myfxbooks account for ICMarkets,
Here: https://www.myfxbook.com/portfolio/16-pairs-project/10938500
Trying to find the sweet spot for 10,000 balance so might have a few changes in the first few days/weeks/month. 

Could you enable permission for your myfxbooks roboforex broker so can see detailed analysis, drawdown, lot sizes etc. if you dont mind? 

The first link in the post belongs to Vicjay, but it's mine because I don't have a server to test it. but I have a cent ecn(forex4u) account running again

Yannis Latroche

Great strategy, gonna demo it

ferdinand tampubolon
Quote from Yannis Latroche

Great strategy, gonna demo it

yes make it... then post link myfxbook for study 

Douglas Hoffmann

Hello ferdinand tampubolon Congratulations on the strategy.

I would like to know if the correlation you used as a basis was EUR/USD comparing it with each of the other currency pairs?

I did research to find out which currencies are most traded in the world and which Forex pairs have the most movement. The objective was to improve strategies by reducing spread, waiting time and the time an operation/negotiation remains open until closing/leaving the position, thus avoiding the extra expense/cost of the additional/daily fee for sleeping with an open position from one day to the next.

I thought about replacing the pairs:

AUD/CAD

NZD/CAD

GBP/CAD

NZD/JPY

AUD/NZD

Putting in their place the following pairs that have greater trading/volume than the previous ones:

USD/CHF

EUR/GBP

EUR/JPY

NZD/USD

EUR/AUD

I will post the spreadsheet of how I arrived at the 16 new pairs and it contains the main sites from which I obtained currency volume/trading information and pair correlation.
NOTE: On the MATAF website, to arrive at the same values ​​for the correlations of the pairs, adjust to DAYS and to SHOW AN AVERAGE VALUE FOR THE CORRELATION.

https://www.mataf.net/pt/forex/tools/correlation

https://tradersunion.com/pt/what-is-forex/most-traded-currencies-and-currency-pairs/

As I don't know how your strategy was put together, I would like to know if this proposed change is possible? Or does it interfere with the strategy? Do you believe this change would help or compromise your original strategy? What is your opinion?

Translated via Google translator from Brazilian Portuguese to EnglishPlanilha
ferdinand tampubolon
Quote from Douglas Hoffmann

Hello ferdinand tampubolon Congratulations on the strategy.

I would like to know if the correlation you used as a basis was EUR/USD comparing it with each of the other currency pairs?

I did research to find out which currencies are most traded in the world and which Forex pairs have the most movement. The objective was to improve strategies by reducing spread, waiting time and the time an operation/negotiation remains open until closing/leaving the position, thus avoiding the extra expense/cost of the additional/daily fee for sleeping with an open position from one day to the next.

I thought about replacing the pairs:

AUD/CAD

NZD/CAD

GBP/CAD

NZD/JPY

AUD/NZD

Putting in their place the following pairs that have greater trading/volume than the previous ones:

USD/CHF

EUR/GBP

EUR/JPY

NZD/USD

EUR/AUD

I will post the spreadsheet of how I arrived at the 16 new pairs and it contains the main sites from which I obtained currency volume/trading information and pair correlation.
NOTE: On the MATAF website, to arrive at the same values ​​for the correlations of the pairs, adjust to DAYS and to SHOW AN AVERAGE VALUE FOR THE CORRELATION.

https://www.mataf.net/pt/forex/tools/correlation

https://tradersunion.com/pt/what-is-forex/most-traded-currencies-and-currency-pairs/

As I don't know how your strategy was put together, I would like to know if this proposed change is possible? Or does it interfere with the strategy? Do you believe this change would help or compromise your original strategy? What is your opinion?

Translated via Google translator from Brazilian Portuguese to EnglishPlanilha

Q I would like to know if the correlation you used as a basis was EUR/USD comparing it with each of the other currency pairs?

A YES WITH OTHER TOO

Q I did research to find out which currencies are most traded in the world and which Forex pairs have the most movement. The objective was to improve strategies by reducing spread, waiting time and the time an operation/negotiation remains open until closing/leaving the position, thus avoiding the extra expense/cost of the additional/daily fee for sleeping with an open position from one day to the next.

A Here I don't know whether the movement is up or down, but where there is movement it will definitely be followed by other pairs, where countries do not stand alone, there is always trade between countries. In martingale trading, you definitely cannot close a position in 1 day. And also this strategy is for future testing. The most traded currencies are Europe, USA and Japan.

We recommend this Strategy for brokers without overnight fees.

Q As I don't know how your strategy was put together, I would like to know if this proposed change is possible? Or does it interfere with the strategy? Do you believe this change would help or compromise your original strategy? What is your opinion?

A The strategy is arranged based on (pair) approaching eurusd and usdjpy (in november 2023)

In this case, the position approaching EURUSD is PLUS (+60 +100) and approaching USDJPY is minus (-60 -100).

but I forgot to write a note where I started. and I remember starting with 28 pairs but I only finished 16 pairs. Of course, these 16 pairs will eventually become 28 pairs. This strategy can be used on the pairs you are replacing, but remember to make them in the FXbook so we can see them together.

This strategy uses 0.06 percent of your capital (1xOpen position) so if your capital is large then the open lot will be large too.

I support you to change your pair from me. I use mataf/fxbook data from 1 day to week where the correlation is up to months but not up to 1 year.

I suspect the pairs gbpjpy and eurjpy are paired in 1 group. the setting must be changed to 0.01 from lot risk 0.06

Douglas Hoffmann
Quote from ferdinand tampubolon

Q I would like to know if the correlation you used as a basis was EUR/USD comparing it with each of the other currency pairs?

A YES WITH OTHER TOO

Q I did research to find out which currencies are most traded in the world and which Forex pairs have the most movement. The objective was to improve strategies by reducing spread, waiting time and the time an operation/negotiation remains open until closing/leaving the position, thus avoiding the extra expense/cost of the additional/daily fee for sleeping with an open position from one day to the next.

A Here I don't know whether the movement is up or down, but where there is movement it will definitely be followed by other pairs, where countries do not stand alone, there is always trade between countries. In martingale trading, you definitely cannot close a position in 1 day. And also this strategy is for future testing. The most traded currencies are Europe, USA and Japan.

We recommend this Strategy for brokers without overnight fees.

Q As I don't know how your strategy was put together, I would like to know if this proposed change is possible? Or does it interfere with the strategy? Do you believe this change would help or compromise your original strategy? What is your opinion?

A The strategy is arranged based on (pair) approaching eurusd and usdjpy (in november 2023)

In this case, the position approaching EURUSD is PLUS (+60 +100) and approaching USDJPY is minus (-60 -100).

but I forgot to write a note where I started. and I remember starting with 28 pairs but I only finished 16 pairs. Of course, these 16 pairs will eventually become 28 pairs. This strategy can be used on the pairs you are replacing, but remember to make them in the FXbook so we can see them together.

This strategy uses 0.06 percent of your capital (1xOpen position) so if your capital is large then the open lot will be large too.

I support you to change your pair from me. I use mataf/fxbook data from 1 day to week where the correlation is up to months but not up to 1 year.

I suspect the pairs gbpjpy and eurjpy are paired in 1 group. the setting must be changed to 0.01 from lot risk 0.06

Hello Ferdinand Tampubolon

Thank you for responding, I understood all your explanations and new information, now based on the EUR/USD and USD/JPY pairs I redid the correlation spreadsheet.

In short, I removed 4 pairs from the original strategy and added 3 new pairs, totaling 15 pairs, one less than the original strategy, which is 16.

Image 5993

Below are the original pairs maintained plus the new pairs included that replaced the pairs with the most neutral correlation/with little correlation with both base pairs (EUR/USD and USD/JPY), now:

AUD/CAD

AUD/JPY

AUD/USD

CAD/JPY

CHF/JPY

EUR/CAD

EUR/JPY

EUR/USD

GBP/JPY

GBP TO USD

NZD/CAD

NZD/USD

USD/CAD

USD/CHF

USD/JPY

I also adopted your suggestion of changing the risk to reduce from 0.06% to 0.01%, (in principle it is opening initial lots of 0.01 cents, making the strategy more conservative), see the set file attached/below:

800150 CP 15 Pairs Trading - M1 - lot type = risk per trade e lot risk % 0,01 MT5 RoboForex

Below is a spreadsheet that I used as a basis for the new pair correlation:

Forex Corelation

In a month I will post the results obtained, I created an account just to test this strategy...

ferdinand tampubolon

Thank you for responding, I understood all your explanations and new information, now based on the EUR/USD and USD/JPY pairs I redid the correlation spreadsheet.

In short, I removed 4 pairs from the original strategy and added 3 new pairs, totaling 15 pairs, one less than the original strategy, which is 16.

Image 5993

Below are the original pairs maintained plus the new pairs included that replaced the pairs with the most neutral correlation/with little correlation with both base pairs (EUR/USD and USD/JPY), now:

AUD/CAD

AUD/JPY

AUD/USD

CAD/JPY

CHF/JPY

EUR/CAD

EUR/JPY

EUR/USD

GBP/JPY

GBP TO USD

NZD/CAD

NZD/USD

USD/CAD

USD/CHF

USD/JPY

I also adopted your suggestion of changing the risk to reduce from 0.06% to 0.01%, (in principle it is opening initial lots of 0.01 cents, making the strategy more conservative), see the set file attached/below:

800150 CP 15 Pairs Trading - M1 - lot type = risk per trade e lot risk % 0,01 MT5 RoboForex

Forex Corelation

In a month I will post the results obtained, I created an account just to test this strategy...

hello Douglas Hoffmann

the set is broken. cannot open full of list

Image 5997

the strategy is ok
we'll see in the future..
jay hu

Image 5993

AUD/CAD

AUD/JPY

AUD/USD

CAD/JPY

CHF/JPY

EUR/CAD

EUR/JPY

EUR/USD

GBP/JPY

GBP TO USD

NZD/CAD

NZD/USD

USD/CAD

USD/CHF

USD/JPY

Forex Corelation

Great! Thank you for your dedicated work, Douglas. Will give a try soon.