live signal =https://www.myfxbook.com/members/VicJay/robo16pairs/10699831

MT version:
Set for MT5 only
EA version:
Symbol:
16 pair see post
TimeFrame:
1m

How would you rate the customer service you received?

Satisfaction mark by ferdinand tampubolon 4 months ago

good

Add a comment about quality of support you received (optional):

Douglas Hoffmann

Hello Ferdinand Tampubolon

I have one more question:

Can I use other currency pairs but NOT open the robot on reference pairs? To ask another way: can I open, for example, the robots/strategies on the pairs AUD/CAD, AUD/JPY and AUD/USD and leave out NOT opening/using the robots on the pairs (EUR/USD and USD/JPY)?

Another question is: Would it be possible to set up a strategy using only the EUR/USD as a reference, leaving out/removing the reference from the USD/JPY pair?

If so, could you post the file with this configuration so I can do some testing here?

NOTE: This new question block is because I am running the currency pairs in the database with history since 2015 and the USD/JPY pair did not survive the market adversities that occurred during this period; So I thought about leaving just the EURUSD reference to make the strategy more conservative/less aggressive/leave less risk of exposure to the market.USDJPY.rar

ferdinand tampubolon
Quote from Douglas Hoffmann

I have one more question:

Can I use other currency pairs but NOT open the robot on reference pairs? To ask another way: can I open, for example, the robots/strategies on the pairs AUD/CAD, AUD/JPY and AUD/USD and leave out NOT opening/using the robots on the pairs (EUR/USD and USD/JPY)?

Another question is: Would it be possible to set up a strategy using only the EUR/USD as a reference, leaving out/removing the reference from the USD/JPY pair?

If so, could you post the file with this configuration so I can do some testing here?

NOTE: This new question block is because I am running the currency pairs in the database with history since 2015 and the USD/JPY pair did not survive the market adversities that occurred during this period; So I thought about leaving just the EURUSD reference to make the strategy more conservative/less aggressive/leave less risk of exposure to the market.USDJPY.rar

yes but your own risk

Would it be possible to set up a strategy using only the EUR/USD as a reference, leaving out/removing the reference from the USD/JPY pair?

yes it is posible but must be reference to trend follow eurusd (+ only)

next week it is ok?

so all pair jpy remove?

Douglas Hoffmann
Quote from ferdinand tampubolon

yes but your own risk

Would it be possible to set up a strategy using only the EUR/USD as a reference, leaving out/removing the reference from the USD/JPY pair?

yes it is posible but must be reference to trend follow eurusd (+ only)

next week it is ok?

so all pair jpy remove?

Don't worry, it may be your time/next week to post the strategy with just the EURUSD reference as you pointed out in your answer.

Yes, the idea is to keep the pairs only with the correlation with the EURUSD pair, apparently they are more solid, but I am carrying out tests and I am tabulating the results when completed I will share the information here in the post, then each person makes the decision of which pairs they will keep ...

NOTE: I have a more conservative profile, but I also respect those who have bolder strategies and investor profiles...

If it's not too difficult and if you don't abuse your good will, you could generate two different sets/files, one with the reference EURUSD and the other set/file with the reference USDJPY, to be used specifically for some pairs that have /obtain better results, either just with the EURUSD pair or with just the other USDJPY pair, this way we extract the best from the market... and for those who prefer the original strategy/who have a larger bankroll, the strategy has already been posted previously where it already includes the 16 original pairs that you indicated... so the strategy is complete and with several options...

Thanks again for the answers/tips and information...

ferdinand tampubolon

link page one die crowdstrike bluescreen viral

mt4 30093158

investor 5LByvsgQ

server : EGlobalTrade-Cent5

usd cent

leverage 1:500

ferdinand tampubolon
Quote from Douglas Hoffmann

Don't worry, it may be your time/next week to post the strategy with just the EURUSD reference as you pointed out in your answer.

Yes, the idea is to keep the pairs only with the correlation with the EURUSD pair, apparently they are more solid, but I am carrying out tests and I am tabulating the results when completed I will share the information here in the post, then each person makes the decision of which pairs they will keep ...

NOTE: I have a more conservative profile, but I also respect those who have bolder strategies and investor profiles...

If it's not too difficult and if you don't abuse your good will, you could generate two different sets/files, one with the reference EURUSD and the other set/file with the reference USDJPY, to be used specifically for some pairs that have /obtain better results, either just with the EURUSD pair or with just the other USDJPY pair, this way we extract the best from the market... and for those who prefer the original strategy/who have a larger bankroll, the strategy has already been posted previously where it already includes the 16 original pairs that you indicated... so the strategy is complete and with several options...

Thanks again for the answers/tips and information...

hello Douglas Hoffmann

ok  plan 1 = eurusd corelation

plan 2= usdjpy corelation 

is this good strategy?

Douglas Hoffmann

hello Douglas Hoffmann

ok  plan 1 = eurusd corelation

plan 2= usdjpy corelation 

is this good strategy?

As I mentioned in the previous post, below are the spreadsheets with the new tests I carried out; And based on them, I created a new set/file with a more conservative strategy to use in the 10 pairs that had the best results/performance in the tests; I changed the risk parameters to 0.01 (as you suggested) and also changed the lots to be fixed at $0.01.

What I thought is to increase/change the lots as the bankroll/account grows, taking into account the minimum capital required per currency pair from the results of the spreadsheet calculations.

These would be my contributions to this strategy.

Risk 0.01% and Initial Lot $0.01 Fixed.xlsx
Risk 0.01% and Initial Lot $0.01.xlsx
800151~1.SET
Test Risk 0,01% e Lote 0,01 Fixed.rar
Test Risk 0,01% e Lote 0,01.rar

ferdinand tampubolon

hello Douglas Hoffmann

i have new set for test it ( eurusd and usdjpy) 

i cannot test it my limited source for tickdata . let me know the performance new set

MT5 2024V2.zip

Douglas Hoffmann

hello Douglas Hoffmann

i cannot test it my limited source for tickdata . let me know the performance new set

MT5 2024V2.zip

Hello Ferdinando Tampubolon

I only saw now that I had sent new files/strategies to test, I was and still am facing a lot of demands in the company I manage, but I'm going to organize myself so that from next week I'll be running tests and as soon as I have the tabulated data for one of them I'll post it. Here are the results obtained with each of them.

I only had doubts about the points below:

If each file/strategy is to be used only with the currency pair described in the file name? or if the file name is the reference pair to test with other currency pairs?

Douglas Hoffmann

hello Douglas Hoffmann

MT5 2024V2.zip

Hello Ferdinando Tampubolon

I started carrying out the tests this morning and the file with the USDJPY pair has an error, because the tests are giving all zero results, the results I obtained are attached.

EURUSD.zip

CP 800166 Pairs Trading V2 2024 USDJPY M1 M....SET

In any case, I will continue carrying out tests on the other pairs using the EURUSD file/strategy, which is working well, to save time...

Douglas Hoffmann

hello Douglas Hoffmann

MT5 2024V2.zip

Attached are the results of the tests and tabulation of the strategy/file eurusd2024v2, I changed the numbering/magic number, but I didn't change anything in the structure of the strategy you put together, I just ran the tests on the currency pairs and tabulated it to see how the strategy turned out. in each of the pairs...

NOTE: File/strategy eurusd2024v2 is the same as File/strategy CP 800165 Ref. EURUSD Pairs V2 EURUSD M1 MT5 Lot Fixed and Risk 0.01 RoboForex

which I just renamed into the pattern that I use to test strategies and not get lost over time/years.

TESTs.zip 

CP 800165 Ref. EURUSD Pairs V2 EURUSD M1 MT....SET

Tabulação CP 800165 e 800166.xlsx

Remembering that I am still waiting for the usdjpy2024v2 file which presented an error in the tests and I was unable to perform them